The long, boring, and pointless story of CZAR - with happy ending!

by czarofmischief 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well CZ

It took time for me to read it ... but more I was reading and more I was thinking ... Geez YOU ARE RESISTANT !!!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Thanks FBF.

The U.S. Army survival manual starts with the admonition to maintain the "will to survive." And as that book covers everything from desert combat to fending off sharks, I think they might have a clue as to what they are talking about.

My trick is I found something I care about deeply, and made it almost a temple in my mind, and then continually worked towards it. And never shared it with anybody, as to what it is.

CZAR

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

and I've forgot CZ : here it is (you miss the sound but you've got it a least)

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>>I've learned to truly forgive, to not judge, to be kind. I'm absolutely determined to be a good man, a good husband, and someday, maybe, a good father.

Czar,

What a marvelous bit of writing!

And as for your goal of being a good man / husband / father, I'd say you were well on your way. Thanks for sharing this with us.

• Huxley
    Huxley

Your story is gripping czar! Thank you for sharing it. My best wishes for your continued journey..

I hope you went out and bought more Ramones after the folks made you trash it...

If we get another cat I want to name it Dee Dee or Joey!

Huxley

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

CZAR Finally found the time to read your story. Under your profile, your bio. states " Gonna wait and see before I spill my guts"

Well I guess now you have, and you should link this post to your biography profile.

Fascinating read.

I have been at JWD for close to 2 years. As a semi-regular poster, I have developed certain opinions about people, by reading their posts or topics. One of the things that amazes me about this site, is the depth of people's expereinces, and just how wrong I have been in some of my assumtions about posters here. ( teejay is one that comes to mind )

It is amazing just how far some of us have come, and how far some of us have to go.

Thanks again. I now have added impetus to complete CJ and I's sojurn and exodus.

xjw_b12 " Millions Now Living Will Never Die Know"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit