Germany start a comission against child-abuse

by crazy_flickering_light 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

Thanks.

I love the UK (Scotland). Until today I missed to travel thru England and see London. It's on my list.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Thanks for sharing this.

It's now also an topic on the german ex JW board.

• aboveusonlysky
    aboveusonlysky
    Thanks for sharing the info and welcome to the forum, Germany is a lovely country and so is Scotland.
  • Drwho
    Drwho

CFL

Kannst du mir links zu die andere Groups geben bitte

Can you give me the links to the other groups , or do you mean the Bruder groups that you gave me already ?

I ll share that link here about the kindermissbrauch , but it just goes to the start side and no meniton of the JW abusers

Greets from Bielefeld

Simon

• cha ching
    cha ching

Here is a Google translation from the first page:

'What do we do?

The Independent Commission for working up child sexual abuse investigated all forms of child sexual abuse in Germany. This includes, for example, abuse in institutions, in families, in the social environment, by foreign offenders or as part of organized sexual exploitation. The Commission is to discover structures that have allowed sexual violence in childhood and adolescence and find out why working in the past been prevented. The Commission will listen especially people who were affected in their childhood sexual abuse, thereby creating the opportunity to share and stale wrong."

After a picture of a girl, it says:

"Her story is important

We encourage you to tell us of your experiences. You can contribute your story to the fact that something has changed in our society. With your help, we want facts disclose and thereby identify which mistakes were made in the past. We want to find out what must change politics and society, so that children are better protected from future abuse. Sign up if you were affected in childhood of abuse or want a contemporary witness and witness reports thereof. It counts every story."

Very nice! sounds very inviting, and caring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit