A faded JW about to see the Circuit overseer

by pleaseresearch 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I wouldn't do it. I orchestrated a meeting becuase I had started to learn TTATT and I HAD to know if all the cult stuff would really happen.

As soon as they said "amen", the witch-hunt began. Elders are Elders becuase they either worship the ORG/GB, or they have no backbone. The root cause of each condition is DELUSION.

The C.O is an Elder too. He's not going to magically be some level-headed, reasonable, non-judgmental minister who accepts you as you are. Best case scenario, he forgets about you, writing you off as someone Jeehoober will judge.

DD

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

No! NO! NOOOOOO! 1000 times NO!

Hopefully you will listen to the UNANIMOUS advice you have gotten here.

Good luck,

Doc

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle
    Nope. Don't do it. Nope, nope, nope! Not a good idea. 4 years is a successful fade. It will be the undoing. For the sake of your mum, Noooooo!
  • LisaRose
  • Spectre
    Spectre

I couldn't care less what happens to me anymore, since I've been out for 20 years now, so if it was me I'd meet with them for entertainment purposes.

I'd say: The year is 2016. It's over a hundred years since 1914. How is the JW religion anything but a dead religion? Do you really believe that overlapping generation crap?

But that's just me.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I second what others have said confirming that the CO will BRING ANOTHER ELDER with him, and they will entrap you into saying something that will hang you!

You WILL NOT be allowed a second person present though, nor will you be allowed to record it in any way.

Trust me...Ive seen it many times!

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    I just want to say thank you ever so much for your replies and honesty regarding this potential CO meet. I think the No vote wins, hands down.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I had the same scenario when I faded I hadn't attended any meetings/FS whatsoever for some time I believe the CO was called Anthony Kendall, never met the guy before, my wife spoke to him and he had agreed to want to meet with me, I had heard he was a decent one not like to two jumped up idiots before him, I declined.
  • atomant
    atomant
    Stand up for yourself and expose the mothers for what they are.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great decision Pleaseresearch.

An Elder (COBE) tried several times to "meet" with us. I guarantee you, he had a bundle of rope in his rolley bag with the noose already set to go. No way, no how!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit