We Now See Who the Anti-Christ Is

by RubaDub 25 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Oh, yes, I did hear from the media. Obama was referring to states in the union (US) when campaigning in Oregon. He mentioned he'd been to 57 states and only one left to go.

Regardless - he was the most corrupt president in US history.

Drooling Dolt Biden finally out in public after spending 3 mos making up speeches to attack the present leadership after he failed the African Americans for 8 yrs. -- or was it more like 30! WOW!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Did my Obama video get the "unlike" or did I get it for posting it?

I posted it without much commentary.

If this was Trump, can you imagine what Saturday Night Live would have done with it?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Well the way Jehovah`s Witnesses have downgraded Jesus Christ and have relegated the Old Testament God of War YHWH / JHVH to the top of the Totem Poll in defiance of what GOD actually says in the Bible ,that " the name of Jesus Christ is the name that is above all other names , so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend ( in worship ) of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground."

Phil.2: 9-11

So if any organization is guilty of being an Anti Christ it is the WTB&TS / Jehovah`s Witnesses

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You can see me?

From all the way over THERE?

*sigh*

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

@smiddy3

"For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name"

If we quote the whole verse, it says something quite different than what you are claiming it says.

"so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—"

If we get rid of your parenthetical interpolation, it says something quite different than what you are claiming it says.

"and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father"

If we quote the very next verse, it says something quite different than what you are claiming it says.

The amazing thing here is just how well you imitated watchtower logic (taking verses out of context, claiming a verse says something it doesn't) in attempting to prove your point.

Rule of thumb: the more rhetorical hoops you have to jump through while attempting to prove your point, the less likely your point is to be correct.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Jofi_Wofo

According to the Bible God has used various means / systems in his dealings with & communicating with humans.

In Eden with Adam it was a more personal one on one approach ?

Then it was the patriarchal ? ,then Judges ,then Kings and Prophets etc ,not in any particular order in the latter stages ,but you get what I mean.

And then with the arrival of Jesus it was the "Christian system of things" of how he was dealing with those who chose to worship him.

A time period which would extend from the time of Christ Jesus until he hands everything back to God when his One Thousand year reign ends .

And it is then that Jesus Christ is, or proves to be Lord to the Glory of GOD the Father .

However during this Christian System of things Jesus is the one ,the only one to acknowledge and worship to gain Gods approval .

According to the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit