It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Where is Mark O’Donnell active these days?

His website is here:

http://www.jwchildabuse.org/

He’s active on Twitter and Facebook.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I believe you, DerekMoors. And, yes, I’m on a tablet, not a laptop, so that explains it.

P.S. If I somehow made this as a joke, I'd just say so.
  • Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for the link, LMsA. I’d never seen his website.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

It's a damn shame Mark O'Donnell ever was associated with that neck-bearded Clown!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I have to say this about O'Donnell... no sympathy for him either. He's seen firsthand everything Lloyd has done over the years... the bullying, the tantrums, the CoC debacle, the whole "aggressive regressive activist" name calling... Whatever you want to add to the list of what a POS Lloyd has been over the years, O'Donnell saw it all and kept working with him.

IMHO O'Donnell ignored it because it worked for him. Lloyd could scare off everyone and Mark could lap up the leftovers, riding the neck beard's coattails so he could hobnob with people at the London conference, be on Lloyd's videos, whatever. Act like he was a bigshot. Other people have called Lloyd's shit out over the years and paid a price for it but O'Donnell has been too much of a pussy or just too selfish to take a stand, so I have no sympathy. Support from people like him are part of what enables Lloyd to keep up his BS.

Plus I remember Mark gave the Australian activists some shit over some public documents they had shared and O'Donnell did all this chest thumping about how he always redacts certain information, he's so sympathetic to the victims, etc. Just like Lloyd, he's always come across like he's the only "real" activist and adult in the room and everyone else is just a stupid, bumbling child.

Yeah he's done some good work but that's what people say about Lloyd when overlooking his shit. O'Donnell didn't necessarily need to say anything publicly but to keep working with that fat ass after all his bad behavior makes him an accessory in my eyes. Just my opinion of course.

•  Debra
    Debra

Derek moors. Yes your completely right about O'Donnell I was thinking the same accually

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

In other news, Kim's a lawyer. As confirmed by her daughter (round the 10 minute mark):

(1) Chatting with my Mini Me (My Daughter) - YouTube

Probably not enough for Jabba the Hutt though.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    which then resulted in her being removed as a mod.

I remember her whining about this on twitter...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

then producer bob posted this...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Other people have called Lloyd's shit out over the years and paid a price for it but O'Donnell has been too much of a pussy or just too selfish to take a stand, so I have no sympathy. Support from people like him are part of what enables Lloyd to keep up his BS.

I will not disagree with your opinion. His looking the other direction when Lloyd bullied many of us is inexcusable. Mark had first-hand knowledge of Lloyd's attempt at copyright theft regarding Crisis of Conscience. It was Mark's contributions to Lloyd's channel that made the channel grow. That is clear as we see what the channel has become without Mark. Other than a few advice videos, it is all rebuttals (based on the titles as I won't watch any of it).

I do credit Mark O'Donnell and his wife Kimberly for making a stand and being true to their word that they would no longer appear on any of Lloyd's videos or would be supporting his channel in any way. If that changes, I will be among the first to criticize Mark.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit