1989 Live Forever Book-PDF!

by Atlantis 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Just in case anyone else wants the book.

1989 You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth.
    Atlantis!
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

Thanks Atlantis.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I have the '82 edition and have been wanting this one. Just downloaded. Thanks a whole bunch!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I never knew they had a 'revised' one come out.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Magnum:

Did you get that email from Petra giving you the links for several Archives so that you won't need to purchase a USB? This way everything is free and you don't have to buy a thing. Just sit and download all day and night.

If not, I'll ask her to send them to you again.

Atlantis!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov
    They promissed us a paradise that never came. This book was a good marketing choice after the 1975 debacle. So they presented us this candy box. And now it is even not in jw library anymore.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

I know Gorby, the book represents another lie compiled with all the other lies and false promises.

Atlantis

• Pricey
    Pricey

hey people, sorry i'm new on here, never been a JW but my mother in law has started to study with them. so been researching heavily to try and show her stuff. i want to show her the live forever in paradise earth book but since the closure of a particular site i cannot get hold of a copy to show her the change in "generation"

Atlantis' link is an old one any chance of getting a fresh link??

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome to the forum Pricey ,are you aware of the search option at the top of the page? type in generation teaching and you will get a load of info as well as any other subject you care to look up .

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Gday Pricey.

Welcome to the forum. You will find heaps of stuff here in the search area as smiddy3 suggested.

Be warned mate, one of the first things they will tell her is that the internet is poisoned by apostates and not to read or believe anything they say. What they won't tell you is that their history does not prove god is with them.

As you will see on this site, many here have been studious to the enth degree and have proven for themselves that the jws don't have the 'truth' . It's simply their version of Christianity, one of 40,000 professed Christian denominations.

jwfacts is also a valuable site to search.

Best wishes for your efforts. You will find the real truth of jws.

jtg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit