Our Bunker video spoof!!! 😃

by Christian Gutierrez 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Hey everybody, here is our latest video on the JW summer conventions as well as our bunker skit!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1MiO38jTs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Enjoyed your video. Calm, relaxing, has the ring of truth.

Presentation - excellent.

Acting - Hilarious.... but don't quit your day job.

• Simon
    Simon

I don't mean this in a bad way, but you have totally captured the cringeworthy way the real-life experiences are presented, LOL, including the insane type of reasoning ("yes, we need to sell the dog to please Jehovah")

Great video - very down to earth and clearly explains the complete recycling of conventions. I bet if I went to one now, it would feel just like the ones 20+ years ago.

• sparky1
    sparky1

If this production does not win a TELLY AWARD I am going to be very disappointed!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Love your work guys!

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

I'm so happy you guys liked it. There's a few more really funny ideas that we have 😃

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Love you guys!

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Awesome Video guys love watching your channel - I had the flu when you did your May broadcasting skit when I saw Christian dressed as a lady I was killing myself laughing and had a choking fit that made me nearly pass out - my face was so red and my wife could not understand what was up until I showed her too, lol.

Thanks agin.

Keep it up guys and greetings from Ontario

WGO

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Yup I can vouch for those "massaged" experiences, I was asked to do the same thing for one I was asked to do, I got thunderous applause after I gave my experience at the convention, but it was only 75% truthful. The CO was there at the KH to hear my original experience in practice but he quickly asked it to be modified so it fit the part. I know others I know quite well who told unbelievably false, completely fabricated experiences, and I know a family was "assembled" for a part, one couple had two girls from separate families pose as their daughters for a demo, one was (gasp) unbaptized which is unheard of for someone to have a part on convention.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Great video. Thanks for taking the time to make it. Are there going to be more on the way?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit