Watchtower set for its biggest pay day, ever.

by pleaseresearch 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    If this is true, and we will have to wait and see. Prince could give everything to the Watchtower. So that's his $300 million fortune. But the main treasure chest is the unreleased music hes produced. Said to cover a century of money making years for the Watchtower. This is amazing if true. There will be no stopping them if this happens. They will have enough money to cover up anything and settle out of court with any future court case.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah yes..."Jehovah provided" just like he did when the Egyptians gave the escaping Israelites all their wealth.....

Watch it get spun like that.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Would it be right for the WT to accept the money since Prince made most of it from "music that is deemed not appropriate for a Christian"?

Especially if it stumbled others?

• sir82
    sir82
    Someone posted on here that Prince died intestate, so his estate would pass on to his next of kin.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Yes I have also wondered a similar thing notsurewheretogo. Weather it would be a good idea for Wt to accept the money considering how it's been earned.
  • pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    Yeah I never thought of that before. About would they accept it knowing what were in some of the lyrics etc... Very interesting.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Yes, I've read he hadn't made a will - if so it will all go to his sister YAY! Even if he had she could fight it. Personally I think 25 years on opiates and downers explains why an intelligent guy became a witness in his later years. That and the fact his moma was a seventh day adventist, which would have pre- disposed him to religious quakery.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I hope his sister gets it all. Anyone, but not the paedophile paradise corporation.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

he died without a will?! why would he do that?, surely his close freinds would have advised him to have one, its common sense when you have what he had.

why would he give any to wt,  its not like he  'gave up a music career to become a pioneer' lol 

if the wt were to get any, it be in my opinion in poor taste, becase they knew of his  WT disapproved  'lifestyle'.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I think it could be a good thing if he did leave Wt the money, as it could very well undermine them. Such a hugh sum like that when you desperately need it can be very hard to refuse. On the flip side how do you explain accepting tainted money to the rank and file. Would it cause a mass walk out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit