Who stands to benefit from the JW scam

by cognitivedizzy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Guys, I've always wondered about this ,

All the money grab,selling, consolidation of KH, real estate scam , who is the one who benefits from this elaborate scam, what's the deal ? Who is the mastermind, do the GB or whoever really runs the show really believe what they sell. Are they sincerely stupid or cleverly cunning

• HoodwinkedToo
    HoodwinkedToo

I don't believe there is any mastermind running the show at the moment. The organization seems to be running on autopilot, with a bunch of really stuping (sincerely or not) men performing cabin servise while they rely on the Holy Spirit to pilot the airplane. I am certain that there is an army of cleverly cunning business minded people within the org who take advantage of the breathtaking incompetence that's omnipresent in the organization. I used to know a brother who supplied the New York bethel with some equipment. He used to brag that Watchtower is his largest customer and he makes good profit on the business with them although he found the incomptence of the staff he was dealing with quite mesmerizing.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Who benefits? The human beings that sue them and their lawyers....

• menrov
    menrov

As they say with crime case: follow the money. So he receives the money? Who grabs the money?

What I would really like to know, who are the shareholders of the corporation?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Read my lips: the property revenu is not for operational funding. It’s somewere safe.

G.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I've wondered who or what is behind it. Someone is getting some money. The morons at the top aren't smart enough to produce some of the spin and the new rebranding efforts over the past years. There has to be someone else running it and the Elite Eight are just figureheads. I'm sure they believe their own bull, and I've never been one for conspiracy theories or anything, but there has to be someone else pulling some strings there that benefits. I once thought they were just captives of a concept themselves, but there are too many lies that have to be deliberate and the new marketing efforts and such are beyond ol' rubberface and tight pants.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HOODWINKED:

While I don’t know the answer to the OP question, what you said about that brother was right. The incompetence in the JW religion IS mesmerizing. I always felt that way just being around people in the congregation.

But then what can you expect in a place where stupidity is enforced? The problem is their stupidity was dangerous for anybody around them.

This is just one of the many things I hated about the Witnesses and I’m glad I don’t have to deal with them anymore.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Are they sincerely stupid or cleverly cunning.

I would say a proportionate amount of both stupidity and cunning corruption, as the past leaders of the WTS were but were nevertheless cunning in that they knew they could propagate fictitious fear mongering doctrines and create attention to the literature they published ..... . ie. end times, Jesus has returned in 1914, New Kingdom to come, Armageddon soon etc. exploiting the general public's believable stature of the of the bible.

The WTS/JWS has been very much a commercialized fraud in its so call preaching of Jesus's Gospel and has identified itself as a false prophet who Jesus actually warned about.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i reckon slimboy and morph are behind it all---with Simon's hand up their asses pulling the strings.

• waton
    waton

Benefits come in many guises. Just controlling without personally owning,- can give all you need. I have seen real ostentatious wealth among to upper echelon hanger-ons. Careless world travel by "servants" who never earned a daily wage through honest work.

Like today's wt song #50 says : "--take my silver and my gold --" and wt has an efficient way to intercept it and use it for itself hanger-ons, before it could ever get back to the creator of it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit