Does Trump Testing Positive Change Anything???

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Trump is older and overweight. He’s pretty strong and durable. I don’t see Trump really being adversely affected. Unless he gets very ill because of this I see this as another nothing burger.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

It is not that bad really. 110 kilos and 6ft3. He is a big guy, not morbidly obese ☺️

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The new definition of slim.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As far as the voting support goes probably very little if anything

• minimus
    minimus

He’s definitely overweight. Maybe he will lose some pounds. He should so that he will be able to stay on for another four years!👍👍

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

here in the UK--the PM Boris Johnson was hospitalised in intensive care for a few days--seriously ill with it when it all took off here. He was back on his feet quickly enough.

what does a rat smell like ?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

He works from 6 am to midnight. The guy is a superman. USA USA USA

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

With Trump getting Covid-19, it wouldn't surprise that if some Dubs are claiming the big 'A' is starting, it's starting, Armageddon's here.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I don’t think Trump getting Covid will make any difference one way or another. He’s human. He meets lots of people, especially folks who do a lot of traveling, so it’s really not surprising. He could do with loosing a few pounds, ok, but I’d say he’s pretty tough. Also he’s 6 3” and taller people seem to get away with carrying a few more pounds but you never know. It seems quite random as to who goes down, particularly when it comes to clotting.

Interestingly they’re finally talking about the possibility of interaction with pets being a protective factor. You see animals carry coronaviruses. Not the same one, of course, but researchers are finally putting forward the theory that pets may pass coronaviruses to their owners who develop T cell immunity to coronaviruses. This is my pet theory, by the way, so u heard it first here folks lol🤣

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Do these pants make my bum look fat ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit