KEDI healthcare

by COLLINS 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• COLLINS
    COLLINS
    I need information about KEDI healthcare. I know a little detail about this network marketing. I need experiences of those who have worked in this network before because I am about joining this network marketing business. I have searched online but I am not satisfied. Thanks.
  • stillin
    stillin

My knee-jerk reaction to ANY network marketing is to avoid them.

Having said that, some companies have gotten their start by using the direct marketing/ networking approach, then they legitimize and dump the network. Usually they fold up after a few of the early founders have made their money.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    Run away now. It's a multi-level marketing company based in Nigeria. They sell bottles of who knows what that will cure everything from allergies to cancer.
  • Simon
    Simon

You seem to be keen on Multi-Level-Marketing companies. The vast majority are scams. It's an industry of scammers looking for easy marks and if you've fallen for one your are possibly predisposed to fall for another.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5118874315915264/please-have-question-about-gnld-intl-company

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Get a real job or start your own real business and stop falling for opportunities that promise riches for little work. Very few people ever make money in network marketing, mom, pyramid schemes, or whatever you want to call them.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    The vast majority are scams.

Simon, this comment implies there is at least one that isn't a scam. I've never heard or seen such a beast. Do you have an example?

As an accountant, I've looked at lots of them. I've never seen one that isn't designed to fleece the sheep and transfer the proceeds to the people at the top.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, this comment implies there is at least one that isn't a scam. I've never heard or seen such a beast. Do you have an example?

No, I was trying to be reasonable - they may be odd ones that are not too bad but I don't know of any specifically. Most are based on the same pattern where the people higher up get rich and the people lower down (and their family and friends) often lose their money and have nothing to show for it but a garage full of unwanted product that they need to convince some other shmuck to buy with the promise of riches if they can sell them ... to friends and family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit