Caption this WT picture!

by Iamallcool 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Hummmpf....thinks she can wear tight pants like that and get everlasting life too. At least they're not yoga pants.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Back in the day I had a pair like that but they came in leopard skin!"

• Mum
    Mum

HELLO. I'M A PIMO, LET ME STAND HERE AND PRETEND TO BE "PREACHING" TO YOU.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"Old fat JW woman discourages young sexy JW woman from wearing stylish fashions."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Geez I look good in that mum ,thankfully they left my head off so no Elders will know it was me .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wear them over your face, you ugly cow.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    woah punkofnotsonice ha! 😃
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Use them to soak all of the grease out of your hair. You look like you washed your hair in a deep fat fryer and brushed it with a beef burger.

• LV101
    LV101

punk - lololol - deep fat fryer would certainly save on buying pricey conditioner here in the desert!🤣 My bottle-blonde friends use to apply an entire avocado all over hair and I thought that was gross but results amazing! Ya just never know.

Those ole JW hags -- one told me I couldn't wear designer jeans with heels and furs. Swear I'd love to go to a meeting with designer jeans and Manolo Blahnik spikes (like Melania Trump sports) but don't think my Manolo Blahnik 'Kitten' heels would make a statement. If only!! Aging no fun!! The ole box-dyed, black-haired, hag, wore spikes with textured leggings (sheer) - the high heels with the conservative suits were fine - and was clueless what I wore with my jeans but I told her the fur completed the look - never leave home without it!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Women wearing mens Outfit - The end is NEAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit