The Gospel

by UnDisfellowshipped 143 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace, my friend!

You said:

All those who have faith in him will have life and those who do not believe in him will die.

Unfortunately, it is you, dear Gumby... who truly does not know Farkel. Nor, apparently, do you know me... for I have addressed this false teaching elsewhere on this board... nor do you know the Bible, for it does not say what you're stating here... but rather, records my Lord as speaking of those who SAY they WON'T go... but do... and those who SAY they WILL... but don't.

By this, you demonstrate that you do not know my Lord... the Truth... since you do not know of his mercy.... and by reason of not knowing my Lord... you do not know... God.

But, you CAN... if you truly WISH to! Hear what HE says, dear Gumby... and not earthling man. You will err less if you do.

As ALWAYS... I bid you my greatest love and peace.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>If you do not want to read the Gospel, then don't click on Threads entitled "The Gospel"-- UnDisfellowhsipped

That is just about the smartes piece of advice I've seen on this board in quite some time. Wish more would follow that simple precept. Thanks, UnD.

• gumby
    gumby
    Unfortunately, it is you, dear Gumby... who truly does not know Farkel. Nor, apparently, do you know me... ... nor do you know the Bible, for it does not say what you're stating here...

By this, you demonstrate that you do not know my Lord

So your if your denying what Jesus himself Jesus said......then there is not much more to say. If you are saying Farkle and I and others here......even though they do not believe in Jesus as the bible portrays him to be, will have life in view of all the scriptures that go contrary to this........then you have become blind and do not know the bible yourself. That's it for me on this one.

Gumby

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Gum,

What's circular reasoning have to do with what I told shelby? Explain

The answer!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi, Gumby. If I remember correctly, AGuest and Farkel are friends. This being so, considering their

apparently conflicting beliefs, I think AGuest must be quite an open-minded and kind person to post on this

thread at all, let alone as voluminous as she has done. I say "kind" because, whether you agree with her or not,

she believes she is doing what her Lord and God has asked her to do; and that is what she feels she must do.

I must admit, if I truly thought that God was actually instructing me, I would probably be as obedient!

Spanner

• mouthy
    mouthy

Amen to Undisfellowshipped (((Little Toe)))I thought you were coming to PA!!!!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Hey, UnDisfellowhsipped

Are you going to Blue Mountain PA in October?

Deputy Dog

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Good one deputy!

Elldah

• AGuest
    AGuest

as always... peace to you!

I know you thought you were done here, but I would like to respond, if I may. And if you still choose to be done... so be it... I have absolutely no problem with that. Now, then:

So your if your denying what Jesus himself Jesus said...

You will kindly have to state specifically what saying of my Lord's you are referring to. For as far as I know, the only ones my Lord spoke with reference to everlasting destruction in Gehenna... where the hypocritical scribes and Pharisees... who "shut up the kingdom of the heavens"... and their followers, who they make "subjects" thereof, as well.

Matthew 23:15, 33

Contrastly, those who did good to my Lord's brothers proved themselves to be a "law"... "unto themselves"... and were granted to inherit the kingdom as well. It was those who did NOT do such good... who were cut off.

Matthew 25:34-46

..then there is not much more to say.

Well, okay... if you say so. But I don't think I am denying what my Lord is recorded to have said. And since God, by means of him, shows mercy to whomever HE wishes to show it... I think your "blanket" condemnation... well... smacks of... WTBTS theology.

(Yeah, I know... I sound like Ellderwho with that statement, don't I? But, trust me, that's about as far as it'll go - LOL!)

If you are saying Farkle and I and others here......even though they do not believe in Jesus as the bible portrays him to be, will have life in view of all the scriptures that go contrary to this...

Now, HOW in the world did you get "Farkel and I and others here..." out of my previous statement? Dear one, I spoke with regard to Farkel... "and those like him." Oh, wait! You're counting yourself among those? Hmmm... Actually, I hadn't included you in my thinking, dear Gumby, truly, and I mean NO offense by saying that. But... well... I don't think that the basis I used... is the same as what you are using...

....then you have become blind and do not know the bible yourself.

First, I do not claim to "know" the Bible, but rather, the One about who it speaks of as God's "salvation". And I would venture to say that you... do not That One. It is also quite obvious to ME... that many of you here think you know dear Farkel, but in fact do NOT... for you have not paid much attention to what he has NOT said... because you dwell so much on what you think he IS saying. For reasons of my own, however, which have to do more with one being a DOER... rather than merely a HEARER... I believe Farkel indeed knows him, too. But explaining the details of THAT to you... would go beyond the scope of this thread. So...

That's it for me on this one.

Well, whatever floats YOUR boat... so be it.

Again, I wish you peace.

Your servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the peace of His Son and Christ... my dear Lord and Master... JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... be upon you. You... and your entire household... to time indefinite... if you so wish it.

I am YOUR servant... and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit