GB teaching - Gays and Lesbians will be resurrected as Gays and Lesbians

by Listener 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Lett also used the pronoun, He, as if females cant be gay. He is totally insane and shows it proudly

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

By resurrection he did not become a perfect human, free from all effects of sin and imperfection inherited from Adam.

So, in other words God can, and will create imperfection. Thing that make you go "Hmm"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Watchtower says.... I noticed that. They all say that. Do any of the Dubs notice that “Watchtower” means it was written by the Writing Committee and sanctioned by the Governing Body???

So Lett is actually saying, “We say.”

DD

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Fictional story telling can be twisted in many ways with preference.

• Listener
    Listener

I wonder what this means for anointed JWs? There is no doubt that they have wrong inclinations, some may even have gay inclinations as this has apparently been/is the case with GB members.

This must mean that all of the anointed will be resurrected with the same earthly likes, dislikes and desires that they had.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As Data Dog said.... it was all "The Watchtower said" plus some comments all his own. Jesus said " it is in vain tbey worship me tney teach commands of men as doctrine "

Since they view homosexuals as being gross sinners and such feelings as serious mental flaws, do they really believe that God would resurrect people with such huge problems to deal with ? Since serious physical problems are expected to be not carried forward , why have serious mental "flaws" ( as they see it) . To achieve "righteousness " (as they see it) would be like trying to win a marathon with a sack of coal on your back.

Another funny thing he said... that the first thought they will have is the last one tbey died with... that is ok if you die in your bed , but those who died in battle, or other violent means? It means one is resurrected in a state of trauma and panic ....hardly a good start to life in paradise?

There is much we can say ,and have said that shows the flaws in the reasoning behind the JW teaching of the ressurection, I am just glad that I am no longer entrapped by it.

• JWTom
    JWTom

BluesBrother - Everyone also has to acknowledge that much of the current way of presenting information and content represents the thinking/ideas of the latest batch of GB/Writing members of WT that have come into place in the last 20-30 years. Just like 1980-2000 was a different group of individuals the current batch has its own ideas and way of communicating things.

Lett, Morris, Heard, Losch and Splane will not live that much longer......as they die off the message style and content of the messages will change. Every 10-20 years there is a new batch of GB and things change again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit