Evolution is a Fact #3 - ERVs

by cofty 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Here is another theory, similar software bugs sometimes turn up in different equipment because writers never type out the same code twice, there is lots of cut and paste.

I look forward to reading all of the threads when time permits Cofty.

RB

• cofty
    cofty

Where have you gone Hooby?

• hooberus
    hooberus

Cofty claims that Evolution is a fact, and that each of his threads are lines of evidence unequivocally supporting his claims.

Therefore the burden of proof is on him.

Response to some Evolutionist claims on the subject of this thread.

https://www.icr.org/article/viral-genome-junk-bunk

If Cofty (or anyone else) disagrees they are free to carefully point out any reasons why.

• cofty
    cofty

Hooby - I Have accepted the burden of proof by providing 40 lines of evidence for evolution. Each of these is backed up by countless peer-reviewed papers.

Please provide a link to even one peer-reviewed paper that debunks ERV's as evidence of primate common-ancestry.

The creationist article you are linking to abuses papers in order to confuse ignorant xtians who know no better. It is exactly the same thing the Watchtower does. Read the article, do a google search for each of the papers and compare. Do you really need me to spoon-feed you?

Why is that creationism is the one WT doctrine that exJWs find so hard to get rid of?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit