2022-April-Elder Manual and Addendum--12 Files!

by Atlantis 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

This is like a family reunion :)

It's wonderful to feel a sense of continuity between generations. (I didn't use the word "overlap"). We'll just keep on keeping on until the last Trumpet. (I didn't use the word "Trump"). As always, the solidarity of the Ex-JW community is heartening. (I didn't mention "hardening" of arteries).
    We long-timers here are from the Nathan Knorr Era. I started studying in my first year of Jr. High School in 1960. I was baptized in '63 and served in prison from '67 to '69.
    I was DF'd in '79 and discovered the ExJW community online in 2006.
    Wow-what a journey; with no end in sight. Wouldn't it be fantastic to live to see the decline AND FALL of the Watchtower sociopathic overlords?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Atlantis

I always appreciate you providing the files.

I don't have time in my post-JW life to read them as much as when I first walked away. But my 78 yr old mom is still a JW, so nice to know what is being fed to her. I keep an eye on her, making sure she is not giving too much to the Borg. LOL.

Gentleman Jack and Coke used to be my goto. Cheers

Snakes ( Rich )

• blondie
    blondie

I'm posting here again, Atlantis, thanks to your help. I still received the new letters, publications, etc., from you for the last 2 years. I will bring some homemade chocolate chip cookies, we reward our neighbors with them when they help us with some task. One asks us, "Is there anything we can help you with, those cookies are great and the kids are asking for them?"

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Thanks!

Russian please..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit