JW Broadcasting: Russian Convention Travel Report w/Mark Sanderson

by pale.emperor 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sir82
    sir82

What an idiotic narcissist Sanderson is!

Smarmy. The word you are looking for is smarmy.

• sir82
    sir82

So it took 18 of them to accomplish..... wait for it...... .NOTHING!

Ha! That's nothing.

Hundreds of thousands of JWs wrote millions of letters to Russian officials, which accomplished...even less!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

smirk when he says "maybe not a coincidence" (wink):

This really does make me shake my head and roll my eyes. Only today i read about a poor 4yo boy that was killed in an accident while on holiday with his family. There's JWs IN PRISON in South Korea. And JWs in Russia being targeted by Putins regime. Meanwhile, Jehovah is sorting 18 plane tickets. He doesn't even get them to the USA. Just out of Moscow. Even i could have done a better job than that.

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

I don't know why but Sanderson has always reminded me of this guy...

• sparky1
    sparky1

"It's good to be king and have your own world" - Tom Petty.

• punkofnice
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Okay. I was bored. I broke down and watched Mark's broadcast.

A couple things.

Brothers. Brothers, Brothers, Brothers and Brothers. BROTHERS.

And sisters.

In the first image of all those "brothers" (1:27), stop the video and play a game. I call it "spot the brothers". I found "4" definitive brothers and a couple of maybe boys from tiny wee heads that might be men. And I counted at least 21 women in the frame.

Brothers.

And speaking of brothers - the Brotherhood of 18. The ones pictured in suits at the Supreme Court who apparently got "The Last Flight Out of Moscow" (!!!! - that could be a song title or maybe a movie....). That Brotherhood - the Blessed Ones.

Well...please correct me if I am wrong, please do, but...two of the Russian brothers who are pictured in the first Brotherhood of 18 ( the Suit Brotherhood) are not in the Brotherhood of 18 Who Escaped Russia AKA the Airport Brotherhood of 18.

I dunno - I think there were some replacement brothers who got the seats out of Russia because I can't find the Russian brothers in the Airport Brotherhood of 18 pic.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Now boarding at Gate 144,000! Last flight out of Moscow!

"I'm leaving on a jet plane.......don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, (Russian Brotherhood) I hate to go............." - Marky Pig

(Sorry John Denver, no disrespect intended. R.I.P.)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Awwww....😥 Poor Sanderson is tired! Maybe he's malnourished?

• freddo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit