Branch visit yesterday

by neat blue dog 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

There was a special convention yesterday, a branch visit in Ghana with David Splane as the guest of honor.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

New York to Accra with American Airlines, more than £9,0000 One way

Nice work if you can get it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I hadn't heard a thing about it, so I missed it.

Wait...........we had our Reg Conv yesterday.

Oops! I missed it too.

With all the Branch closures, they still have one in Ghana??

Doc

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I reckon these GB members are just using these special talks as a front to get first class travel/vacations around the world. Btw Lostandfound is that 9K just for him or dose that include the misses as well. By the time you added on the 5 star accomodation (that's if he didn't stay in the bethel) that 2 hour special talk could of cost any where from $25K - $35k. Unfortunatley this is from people who can least afford it.I'd love to be the one sitting at the accounts desk receiving the invoices. Better enjoy it guys while it lasts.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i dont suppose Bro splane would even know the air ticket cost. i'm sure they are way above such mundane things.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Joe134cd

that is for one person.......one way..........must have a travel budget to rival Goldman Sachs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

OK ok ok you guys sound like bitter negative apostates. 😜 I'm sure costs were kept at an absolute minimum. Just imagine the frequent flyer miles they must have racked up.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Bitter, yes lost most of my life to this scam

Negative no I relish life and cannot but see as hypocrisy the WT indulges in

Apostate, yes free from WT tentacles

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Who goes to Ghana for vacation? He earning his keep. And there are cheap flights for prob less than 2,000 if you shop.

• fulano

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit