2 Videos If You Want Them!

by Atlantis 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Some videos that just came in if you want them.
    You Became So Beloved To Us.
    New Instruction Video
    Atlantis!
  • RaulPereira
    RaulPereira
    The videos are a bit boring , but thanks for sharing !
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Thanks for sharing too.
  • Debela Herta
    Debela Herta

Atlantis, can you upload it again, please? It is deleted.

TITO

• oppostate
    oppostate

The fact that these leaked videos get deleted is proof that there are lurking WT drones frequenting this forum.

How they manage not to be aware of TTATT and put up with the dissonance inside their minds is beyond me.

It must take a very hypocritical and calloused sort of person to be the GB's pawn in order to do a job like that.

For someone to visit this forum and know what's being presented then alerting ISP's about uploads, knowing full well that their actions support the very evils that are exposed here must take a truly mentally diseased sort of person, or someone who is so strung out on SRI's that they have no feelings crying out within their beings against the pretensions and lies of the WT.

BTW thanks Atlantis for making the info available, it is much appreciated to have access and documentation of the WT indoctrination shenanigans.

• freddo
    freddo

>oppostate

I think many WT bethel drones are cowards - all they care about is their image and the God of their belly (and their board and lodging on the backs of the brothers and sisters).

They're even eating themselves now and kicking out the older and less useful.

Did you see the obsequious Andrew Tokley SC the WT lawyer grovelling in front of Peter McLellan at the Australian Royal Commission? I mean imagine standing before Christ and explaining that far from being the light of the world he helps his masters on the branch committee and governing body sanitize and cover over and hide child abuse from Caesar's "God appointed" representatives.

How can they believe? Vomit is what they are.

• Debela Herta
    Debela Herta
    Atlantis! Petra! Vulcan!
  • Debela Herta
    Debela Herta

Atlantis, I need this:

New Instruction Video
    http://we.tl/bklKzuavfs

Video was about NWT study edition.
  • Atlantis
  • Debela Herta
    Debela Herta

There is no video I am asking for! Please, upload video about NWT study edition (nwton_E). TNX

TITO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit