Watchtower No.3 2017 - The Four Horesmen

by pale.emperor 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Steel
    Steel

I always thought the four horsemen were Rick Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blandard and Lex Luger?

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Exactly. So now the WT has called Jesus the anti-Christ....now that's a boo boo...other religions believe Jesus is God, that's a heck of a way better than what the WT thinks Jesus is...Isn't there a scripture that says do not be mislead by those who say Jesus is here or there...

I saw this way back when I first got baptized...I mentioned it to my former bible conductor...I said, how can Jesus open up the seals call and then ride out...then she says it's like a domino theory....whatever...I knew she was gone, so no sense in pointing it out to her...but when it comes up again, she'll see it...I'll just mention if this is Jesus on the white horse, why only a bow and no arrow...then she'll say wait...hold on, she will short circuit then I'll say, look at the scripture then look at the picture....wouldn't you agree God wrote the bible so that even children can understand it....Jesus said unless we come to him like a child ......so the passage reads just like it is...The first horseman isn't Jesus...he may be the one that ushers in the appearance of peace....or whatever...but none the less....that ain't Jesus....again the sword is always used in describing Jesus...like they say the bible(the word) is alive and like a sword that goes through marrow....

For those who believe in God, he ain't going to cotton to well that his org. is calling his son an anti-Christ....woe unto JW's....maybe that's why so much is slowly leaking out about the society...it's leaking from the bottom....not a lot of publicity....slow and steady...like water dripping on a rock...eventually the rock erode....look how long it took for the Catholics to be exposed....it took a long time....what the org. doesn't realize is if they ever came clean, folks would still come to the hall, but it would be because they want to but not out of fear of man.

My thing is, why does the org. have to constantly explain stuff, stuff nobody really cares about....stuff most of the friends don't even know...as the bible says they are being tossed about with all the flip flops...

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how to plant a seed when this magazine comes out...well, I'll just see if the opportunity presents itself...no use in plotting... the best way is to be nice and drop a little tiny hint...and it's all in your tone...you have to be as innocent as a dove...

Tor

• Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu
    Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu

The first rider cannot be Jesus. Revelation 6 is describing the beginning of the tribulation, and Jesus is supposed to come back to end the tribulation

Matthew 24:29-30
    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days:
    ‘The sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’b
    30 At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.c).

In revelation 6 the Lamb is the one that opens the seals, as said in earlier comments, Jesus cannot at the same time be the one riding the white horse.

Also, when Jesus comes, at the end of the tribulation, he will not be the only one riding a white horse (not the one in chapter 6). He will bring others from Heaven with him who also will be on white horses. We do not know how many of these white horses there will be.

Revelation 19
    11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns.He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Here is a description of Armageddon, which is not the same as revelation 6. In revelation 6 it is the beginning of tribulation with only one white horse, and in revelation 19 it is the end of the tribulation with more white horses.

I think Jesus cannot be the horseman of revelation 6 as how WT describes it.

If they say it is Jesus, then revelation 6 is his second coming, and revelation 19 (in correspondance with the text of Matthew 24) is his third coming???

• Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu
    Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu

Acts 1:

Jesus says:

8. You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
    9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
    10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

I was thinking about this. Jesus will come out of heaven the same way the apostles saw him go into heaven.

To my knowledge, the witnesses explain that ''the same way'' means that it would only be seen by a small group of people (the few apostles present at Jesus ascension vs. the few Bible students).

But

This thing about these four horses

They say

Jesus came out of heaven

In 1914

On a horse

And they mean

To only a few bible students

And he was still in heaven for the seals

But also on earth

And all of this was

INVISIBLE

How crazy does this actually sound???????????????

Ps. maybe they should create some kind of doctrine in which Jesus would be more than one person so that they can add some logic to their teaching about Jesus being in heaven for the seals and at the same time on the earth riding on the horse

They should just accept some kind of ..... trinity?

• Stuck in the middle37
    Stuck in the middle37

I agree with those that say it can't be Jesus. It makes some sense when you throw in 1914 and say Jesus came 1'st as king followed by the other world conditions.

I think it best understood as Rev.1:1 says, Jesus shows John in a vision or by signs what he had described by only words to his disciples.

Matt 24:5-9 mark13:5-8 Luke 21:8-11 . False Christ, wars, Famine, death.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

There are TWO white horses. They are not the same. The two could not be more dissimilar.

The white horse of Rev. 6 is a direct contrast to the white horse of Rev. 19

The white horse of Rev. 6 is government by man.

The white horse of Rev. 19 is government by Christ

The white horse of Rev. 6 is given a "bow" symbolizing carnal warfare. He is given a "crown" symbolizing the authority to use it.

See Jesus words to Pilate John 19:11"Jesus answered him, “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above."

The white horse of Rev. 19, in contrast, is called (19)"faithful and true" and "judges and wages war righteously". This second white horse carries a rider who does not have a cheap crown, as was given the first rider. No, his head has "many diadems". This second white horse has no method of carnal warfare, but rather "his eyes are a fiery flame"

The first white horse is not spoken of as being righteous in any way. The second, is said to be "faithful and true" and his garments give testimony as to his qualifications as they are sprinkled in blood symbolizing his self sacrifice.

When people talk about the two very different horses as though they were one, it reflects cult programming.

The first white horse is followed by war, famine, suffering and death.

The second is followed by unlimited righteous horses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit