Is Trump Doing Better Than You Thought As President!

by minimus 152 Replies latest jw friends

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

There will be a SECOND memo showing how a second CLINTON OPERATIVE passed information to the FBI.

holy crap, this is getting bigger and bigger. Nunes is a national hero!

• Outahere
    Outahere

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14309564/1/federal-reserve-system.html

The Federal Reserve May Secretly Want to Sink the Record-Breaking Stock Market

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

He's doing much better than I expected.

I expected him to be a 99% turd but he is hovering in the 95% range.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

I think some people are simply jealous of Trump, his upbringing, his style. He’s bombastic! He said something about some Democrats that refused to applaud anything he said during the state of the union address. He even suggested they were “treasonous”. People are freaking out over the over the top comment.Yet Dems regularly say he is “treasonous “.... cuckoo clocks!

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

He's pretty much exactly what i expected. A shill. Takes credit for the good, blames the bad on someone else. Sort of just does as directed by the people he considers the most important or influential. Constant campaigns and rallies, while things I felt that could have been of note from his platform (like the frst 100 day promise to impose term limits on congress, and reform K st interactions post serving in office), have been utterly abandon and wiped.

Pretty much on target for what I expected.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    He's pretty much exactly what i expected. A shill. Takes credit for the good, blames the bad on someone else. Sort of just does as directed by the people he considers the most important or influential.

These things you are mentioning, can you logically explain to me how this is different from literally any other president? I watched a video just yesterday where they were quoting Obama's past state of the union addresses and telling people Trump said it and then getting peoples feedback. In typical leftists lemming sheeple fashion, they parroted all the awful things about what was said, except Trump didn't say them Obama did.

It doesn't bother me the problems people can see with Trump, but that they think he is the great satan and someone like Obama or Hillary are so much better. That is lunacy. You should be able to criticize Trump but be realistic, otherwise, you are just another sheeple in the crowd.

• minimus
    minimus

Really can you imagine if Hillary Clinton did become president? Talk about a shit show!

• out4good4
    out4good4

It's pretty much a shit show right now.

• kairos
    kairos
    It's pretty much a shit show right now.

Yes, if you are a career corrupt DOJ/FBI/DEM bent on removing a fairly elected president.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    He's pretty much exactly what i expected. A shill. Takes credit for the good, blames the bad on someone else.

Truer words have not been said. In fact, I think he is incapable of admitting anything remotely related to him is either incorrect or wrong, which is something we typically see in cults and totalitarian regimes like North Korea, where even the shit of the supreme leader smells like roses.

We will continue to be the laughing stock of the world for a little while longer. Hopefully in the next election the only folks motivated to get out and vote won't be the typical stereotypical idiot American once again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit