The great tribulation is now coming VERY soon!

by The Searcher 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Watchtower October 2017, par 11, page 28 - "Very soon the political powers of Satan’s world will form a coalition that is bent on the destruction of God’s people. [J.W.'s] Do we [J.W.'s] have anything to fear? Not at all!........At that critical moment during the great tribulation, the angelic soldiers of Jehovah of armies will come together to protect God’s people..."[J.W.'s]

Question for the G.B./faithful slave/guardians of doctrine: to which particular "great tribulation" are you referring in order to psych up the sheep yet again? Is it the one in Matthew 24:21 which Jesus said would never occur again, ('never' means never - not even a "greater fulfillment!) or are you using your old misinterpreted bogey-man of Revelation 7:14 which is actually a reference to the great tribulation described earlier in the account at Revelation 2:22?

You can fool some of the people................... :(

• hoser
    hoser

It's coming so soon that there are now numerous warnings about it.

• smiddy
    smiddy

And if the GB are basing their interpretation on the book of Revelation CH:2 or CH:7 just keep in mind Rev.CH:22.vs20 "Yes I am coming quickly" , 2000 years ago and Christians are still waiting.

So quickly should arrive before soon shouldnt it ?

• zeb
    zeb

The angels were not able to prevent attacks during the 2nd world war, nor Malawi nor hm others? and what of the ghastly fear (!) inspiring video of jw in their bunker no angels seen there hmm? or is this so because the gb are scared of the absence of credibility when the angels fail to appear.

The angels prayed for by at least one of the paedophile victims (evidenced in the ARC) failed to protect her from an abusive rapist father.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I think it is scheduled for Next Tuesday.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Unless it gets deleted before then....

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I'm 71 and started going to meetings when I was 4. Armageddon was "just around the corner" then. The wtbts has it's own silly definition of the word Soooooooooooooon!

just saying!

• waton
    waton

"come soon" spelled backward is noose moc

false prophecy is a capital punishment in the divine law.

angels have not helped more deserving ones, why would they help you? but then, you can not go to heaven unless you die.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Unless it gets deleted before then....

but it seems to come back, again, and again

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5700877652328448/great-tribulation-now-coming-very-soon

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This is exciting, I don't plan on buying any green bananas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit