• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    May 17, 2016 - announcement of 1 or 2 sold
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

Sept 30, 2016

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

January 1st through December 31st of any year till I die. Don't forget February 29th.

• Becksi
    Becksi
    May 25th 2016
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Jeff T - You ask a good question. The property must be sold as in closed. Not under contract. At least I think that's what the news will report as being "sold" will mean anyways.
  • Rather Be the Hammer
    Rather Be the Hammer

October 2, 2016

a special date

'the Brooklyn times have ended!'

• smiddy
    smiddy
    July 16th 2016
  • SloppyMcFloppy
    SloppyMcFloppy
    August 24 2016.
  • Listener
    Listener
    You ask a good question. The property must be sold as in closed. Not under contract. At least I think that's what the news will report as being "sold" will mean anyways.

I think when the news reports it they mean when the contract is signed, there is currently a property that they sold but not vacating until later this year which means the property isn't closed until then and all conditions of the contract have been fulfilled - in Australia we call it the settlement date.

If it means when the contract is 'closed' could I request that I change my guess for the date of the first sale to 8th November, 2016?

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Anyone can change their date at any time prior to me announcing that I think they have "sold" their property(s) according to what I feel I think it is meant by sold according to the news. But trust me, I have no special leaning towards anyone on this site, and by the time they sell, I won't look back here first to see who said what when anyways. It's just something that I think throws some fun into the pot and makes for a fun post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit