JW Tchotckes _ How Nauseating Are They?

by Room 215 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Knorr, Franz, Henschel et al must be spinning in their graves....https://www.jwstuff.org/

• minimus
    minimus

Who are these people? Are they sanctioned by the Watchtower?

i like the Brooklyn Bethel lapel pin.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I just looked...barf.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Yeah, barf. JWs have become so corny - almost churchy. Nothing like the old days when there was a semblance of seriousness, boldness, dignity, etc.

"Best Life Ever", my ass. It was a miserable life for me.

Sorry, folks, time ran out on that prediction. According to what I was told for decades, we should have been petting pandas for a good 30 years now.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I like the "Got Jehovah?" tie clip.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

best life ever ? what about the next life ?

this is the ONLY life.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

If they had a cross & crown lapel pin I just might buy one

• Magnum
    Magnum

My post above had some pics in it, but they're gone. So, some of the post doesn't make sense.

The first pic was of a tag with the phrase "The Best Life Ever". The second was of a tag showing a panda in paradise and with the phrase "everlasting life".

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

I wish I could hate on them, but... they're cute!!!!!! I give them a pass.

Those creepy JW.org pins and buttons that have become so popular, however...

If anything screams "CULT!!!" more than matching gear that advertises Big Brother, I'm certainly not creative enough to think of it.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

And, before anyone says I have contradiccted myself between this thread and another thread... ok, fine! I realize I might have contradicted myself between this thread and another thread... a little...

Just remember- I'm not inspired, just guided by spirit. I'm not a prophet, just God's channel of communication. I'm not a leader, just one who takes the lead. Etc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit