Watchtower Telephone Books!

by Atlantis 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Interesting that 1999 lists Albert and (presumably) his wife Charlotte, plus his son Judah Ben Schroeder and (presumably) his wife Amber, plus "Jacob Schroeder", another son?

The 2015 directory has no Schroeders, so presumably they left after Albert (and his wife?) died?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This is great!!!

G.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Gerrit Losch is listed so he is answering to Watchtower. 😂😂😂

G.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

So Gerrit Losch did answer to Watchtower.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Jolene Chu, former NYT religion reporter, was in 2017 still in the building.

G.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Great documents, it shows the organization build up in detail.

It's a corporation with a religion facade.

G.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

2017 names a donation (juwels) and a donation (money) difference in officials.

Unbelievable.

Did Jesus made that difference??

What a fraud.

G.

• Splash
    Splash
    To make personal outside calls: Dial *88, your seven-digit personnel number, your two-digit PIN, 9, and the outside number.

The level of spying and control is so bad that you can't even make an outside call without it being logged against your name. This is authoritarian paranoia on a grand scale.

The culture of suspicion and distrust that exists in the congregations comes directly from the top. It an unhealthy organisation through and through.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I'm sure I can dig up my old ones from the Australian Bethel circa 1994-1999....

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The code isnt to track who you call per say. Its to charge you for the call. Cheap bastards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit