WELCOME, Newbies! Yall check in now, ya hear?

by Frannie Banannie 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Candlestick02
    Candlestick02

Thanks again!!

Yeah, my exodus was a process. Not unlike many others here. But, all I can say is that I'm glad it happened. Who would have thought that I wasn't the fortunate kid that I thought I was... being BORN into the perfect religion! But, then again I was a kid and that's all I knew.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Trust me, Candlestick....it's much worse to think of oneself as hornswaggled by the borg as an adult....at least you and others born into it were naive and force-fed as innocents....had no way of knowing anything different....I guess we were all vulnerable, whether born into it....or deceived into it.....each in his/her own way.....tho I would imagine it's much more difficult to overcome the deceptions that have been ingrained in you from birth, cher....

Frannie B

• Candlestick02
    Candlestick02

I guess it's really hard to comprehend when that's all you've ever known. You just assume you are correct and you believe it. But, I grew up believing it, so what other option did I have?

In any case, it's nice to be out.. It's especially fun to celebrate all the fun things that I couldn't before. Christmas, Halloween... Hooo Weee.. my BIRTHDAY.. Man! It's been so much fun!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA! Yes, Candlestick....seems the borg was against any FUN things.....with the exception of mildly entertaining recreation or games or get-togethers.....but to actually PLAY, or CELEBRATE....or become JOYFUL over something was too excessive and prolly sinful to them....yeah, life is great now!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit