"Just around the corner." The dumbest song that I have ever heard..

by DATA-DOG 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm at my quasi-thanksgiving dinner with relatives. I hear a haunting sound from another room. "Is that a children's song?", I ask myself?

No! It was worse! Adults are gathered around a mobile device, singing along with a cultish, idiotic song. They are sing about "Paradise Earth, new mown hay, perfect days.."

New mown hay?!?!???? With what, a Holy Spirit powered tractor??!?!?!?

MORONS!!!!

DD

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

No tractors after Armageddon. Horse-drawn carts.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Holy fucking shit.

I had my doubts, but this is real folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WReD_CQ3t3E

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

We are all Amish now. Lets go and raise a barn. We can sit in a field and play our banjos.

• schnell
    schnell

Every time I see a video like this now, I ask myself what the actors in it will think of it in 10 or 20 years.

This one especially.

• de-opresso-liber
    de-opresso-liber

This is insane.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I'd like like to add the final chorus .."it's just around the he corner, so get your wills in order." lol

• Normalfulla
    Normalfulla

Oh my goodness, this looks like it came from sesame Street and the old guy is Mr hooper, such a cheesy attempt at songwriting, I wanna puke

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Haven't heard it rearly don't want to, a few years back, in the back of my son's car, he puts on the most God awful music and what made it particularly terrible, digital/synthetic children's choir (these guys wouldn'the know what to do with actual children) Aaaaagh!! I really don't think anyone notices because nobody has ever heard a normal "Satan's Christendom's" choir, Unbelievable!!!

• tepidpoultry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit