Is there a renewed iemphasis on the "go bag" in the past mont or so?

by nonjwspouse 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheOutside
    OnTheOutside

I was wondering that myself as my JW spouse recently felt the need to run out to Walmart to buy one. It's a carry-on size case. It's been sitting on the living room floor unopened since.

• shadowclone
  • Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Yes, this is the end , the plague is a prophetic sign.

We are the end of the end times, so says GB member Steven Lett

Be prepared brothers and sisters, have your go bag prepared and ready. !

Or maybe the WTS/JWorg. is just a fear mongering religious publishing organization ?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HOSER:

I totally agree with you that some JWs are confusing disaster preparedness with the great tribulation. Some of them are acting like this is going to be Exodus 2. The point is: where are they going?..I remember asking a JW friend that question and didn’t get a real answer.

Go-Bags are a great idea if you are expecting a hurricane or live in an area prone to floods or wildfires. But, I wonder if some are expecting a miraculous event similar to the parting of the Red Sea.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Have the elderly wife at homw whilst ay work. 20 miles of unrest separating us. So call the elder in charge who is feeble and dimwitted.

That 3 gallons of water fills a big bag. More like a go trailer

And make sure to turn in your time

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Makes me suspicious there was money in it. Or something else "precious." How hard is it to get a new one?

I absolutely cannot stand having things underfoot. My mom and dad have it literally right next to the door, but it looks a little deflated. I don't know what they have in there, but it apparently doesn't take up much space. It's just that it's right there to trip over every time you go in or out of the door. One of these days it's going to get kicked!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Thanks everyone. James Jack I'll PM you.I gave it all I had, and it nearly killed me, literally.

Great Teacher I think you hit the nail on the head. I know he hides money.

I agree with those of you that his suddenly needing the go bag "right away" seems odd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit