JW story - "husbands JW beliefs ruining the family" - on Dr. Phil today

by ShirleyW 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Dear Morpheus,

I don't respond to anyone that resorts to name calling. If you would like try to again and have an adult and civil dialogue, I would be happy to debate it with you.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Dear wild thing,

😂😂😂

1) you did respond.

2) i dont care if you choose to debate or not, your a jack ass for trying to create some hypothetical situation that didnt happen just to paint the wt as evil.

They did. The right. Thing.

It dosent mean its not a cult. It dosent mean they didnt do the wrong the thing in thousands of other cases.

This time they did .

• Londo111
    Londo111

Dr. Phil's main forte seems to be to talk loud over the other person, not listen, and be a jerk.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@Londo - He'd fit in well here at times.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Dubstepped @Londo - He'd fit in well here at times.😂😂

Perfect timing LoL!😂😂😂
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

That post looks like I've had one too many, LoL

• steve2
    steve2

What Morpheus said: 👏👏👏👏

Totally agree: the elders in this instance did the right thing.

• nonjwspouse
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Folks will be standing in line to become a JW, no retirement plan, no need for higher education, raising daughter to become a house wife because the end is coming soon. OH boy that's the organization for me. The poor guy looked out of it...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm watching the show now, this husband ain't exactly elder material to me, seems kinda weak to me. Plus the fact CPS has called on them 7 times? Something is going here.

The wife got something wrong though, she said the Borg only believes in divorce for adultery and physical abuse? Ha! A wife can go to the Hall with two black eyes and they'll just tell her to pray and go out in service more, and some elders tell the wives it must be their fault if they're getting abused.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit