4 New GB Helpers

by Reservations 27 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

About that list of helpers above:

Gene Smalley is still alive? That guy's gotta be in his 90's! He was responsible for a lot of the blood doctrine flip-flops and associated BS I'm told. Possibly the organ donour stuff too. A lot of "bloodguilt" is on his head, as far as I'm concerned.

• blondie
    blondie

Now that some of the GB members are older, how involved do these helpers get? How much input or control over input do they have?

• blondie
    blondie

Reservations: "Apparently Gillies is now partaking, he’ll be GB within 3 years." This is exactly the process used to decide if baptized male partakers are possible GB members. Bring in as helpers and the other GB can "scrutinize" if they are worthy of being on the GB. More importantly, do they obey the GB in all things. But by that time, these "helpers" have already demonstrated they do, the GB just wants to see it in person. The GB has to come up with more candidates for the GB to make the "overlapping generation" belief last as long as possible.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ GORBY - I spoke with Paul Gillies. He is a slimy snake in the grass who also represented JW's at the conferences of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, (OSCE) the European political/military wing of the U.N.

My JW siblings subsequently publicly disowned me for informing them of his/the org's involvement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc6tmYYhOUU

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I'm amazed there are seven names of people on the writing committee. They write so little nowadays there doesn't seem to be much point to it. Maybe they're more like playwrights now, working on movie scripts.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Cofty knows Paul Gillies. If I recall correctly he was a friend of his brother? A very four Scotsman by all accounts.

If he's partaking now there is no doubt in my mind these men know the truth....or at least don't swallow all the BS because partaking is clearly a cynical ploy to become a GB member. He's on course to be the GB member in power when the end comes.....Watchtower's end, that is!

He's going to end up with the bag!!!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Not too difficult to connect the dots. Guy gets promoted to helper, and suddenly feels the heavenly calling. By sheer coincidence, that would make him eligible to serve as a GB member, a group that he works hand-in-hand with now. There is a guy who knows an opportunity when he sees it!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"Gillies is a slimy snake," well said that man ! There is Video evidence of him lying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit