Go bags?

by punkofnice 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I heard recently that there was a talk given at the KH about having a 'Go bag' ready because the big 'A' must be soooo close as evidenced by Syria and the Russian jobo thing.

Does anyone know if this 'Go bag' thing is substantiated in publications or just a local nut job being paranoid and attention seeking?

I also wonder about this 'Go bag' thing, Apparently, you need to make sure your biscuits (that's cookies to my over the pond friends), are not out of date. Don't carry water, it's too heavy.

Too many questions do I have.

EG. what happens if you're nowhere near your 'Go bag' when the GT starts? Many jobo elders and elderettes can afford expensive holidays abroad. (We know how money talks ay? wink wink).

How do you keep your biscuits in date? Wait for the GT to start and say, 'I'm just going to the shop for biscuits my lovie, back before the soldiers arrive.'

Just where do the jobos think they're going to go to? It's just suburban housing estates around here.

Image result for suburban housing estate uk

(Disclaimer: Unky Punky doesn't believe in god, let alone all this doomsday nonsense).

Any input guys?

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

Until now I did not have heard something like this in France.

except some years ago ( 1999 ) after a tempest that destroy homes and forest in my country ...

G

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks for the info Kienlezard.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

This was announced as far back as 2014, i remember it being announced and thinking it was crazy. No one i know actually did it. It's either the GB trying to add another splash of fear to keep the R&F on the toes or the GB genuinely believe the big A is imminent, proving they're as mad a balloon.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Paley - I can see the fear tactic being used here.

Anyone know if it's in the latest publications?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

It's been recommended for a while now...my wife has asked me to help her get one ready...she asked about 3 years ago..still haven't done it yet.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Notsure - I expect 3 years ago and the biscuits will be out of date by now.....oh, and apparently, don't forget any medication. (Like the jobos are heavily medicated).

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Yea the go-bag thing is quite a few years old. The wife and I made one for the each of us, slowly putting things in it. We even made sure to put a little silver bible in it cause when the big A strikes, you may want to read the passage of how Big J killed kids with a bear for making fun of a bald man.

Edit: I don't remember J attacking false religion yet? So why has Satan turned his attention to "J's" people? Isn't their chronological order a bit off?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think it is more about disaster preparedness.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Makes you wonder, if Jehovah supplied manna in the wilderness, and made it so their sandals and clothes didn't wear out, cant he do the same trick when the big A strikes? Apparently not. Maybe he's like a cheap conjurer. Never does the same trick twice in case you see how he does it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit