Repercussions over Whiskygate?

by eyeslice2 32 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeslice2
    eyeslice2

Anyone any idea if there have been any repercussions over Whiskygate and if Anthony Morris was ushered into the backroom after a meeting?

I am pretty sure if this had been a member of the R&F and the video was all over the internet, something would have been said about being careful not to bring Jah's organization into disrepute. I am sure the local elders in the congregation he is assigned to wouldn't have the balls to do it and there would have to be a mole pretty high up to find out if the GB got involved.

We can but speculate I guess.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

He summoned himself to a hearing and granted himself a pardon then celebrated with a stiff belt.

• Finkelstein
  • waton
    waton

It might be one reason why wt has dropped the"Spirit-Directed" organization form the baptismal questions. Trump is putting tariffs on these import bsw. Gb members do have foresight into the future where it counts.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

He would get off scot free by saying it wasn`t him and that it was photo-shopped/ video-shopped or some such thing and the idiots would swallow it.

And the R&F would drink it up.

The Kool-Aid that is with a shot or two of whiskey thrown in.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I'm pretty sure he's in rehab as we speak

• Room 215
    Room 215

Seriously, it will be interesting to see whether his personal profile, e.g., ., at this summer's conventions or on the monthly broadcasts -- has been lowered in light of the revelation..

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I can't believe anyone really thought anything would happen to him? The repercussions over this non-event will be zero. It was funny and sure hypocritical. But, in the grand scheme of things, it really didn't matter.

• tiki
    tiki

He is too important to be subject to disciplinary action. Its nothing. Just a gentleman out grocery shopping caught on film. No problem.

• tiki
    tiki

Plus...those bottles could very well have been for a spirited discussion at the next gov body meeting.....to assist in the ideations of new light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit