Looking for Some PDF Books

by Bruisedandbleeding12 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

I'm looking for two PDF books. They are:

1989 You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth (I have the 1982 PDF edition), next I'm looking for the 1967 Qualified to be Ministers (I have the 1955 PDF edition), thanks everyone.

Bruisedandbleeding12

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    1967 Qualified To Be Ministers-PDF! (Revised edition)
    I will check into the other book for you.
    Atlantis!
  • Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12
    Thank you @Atlantis & thanks for checking into the other book for me!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bruisedand bleeding12:

The 1989 edition of that book that we have is an edition you really don't want. A while back the Watchtower displayed several books for download but those books contained no pictures at all. Only text pages were displayed in the books.

They were trying to prove to the world that Russia was wrong about their literature being of an extreme nature and against all other religions.

So, they displayed their books hoping to convince everybody that there was nothing extreme about their literature.

I have purchased a 1989 You Can Live Forever book for you and I will scan it as soon as it gets here. I needed a 1989 edition that was decent and complete anyway. So my purchase will do us both a favor.

Atlantis!

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12
    Thanks for looking into that & purchasing the 1989 Live Forever book for scanning. What I'm working on is a library that when done will have all the PDF's that WT publications have and researched that I can find that proves WT wrong. So tomorrow I'm having to go get money on web credit card (so my identity doesn't get stolen) to get more storage on the google drive. Lots is done like brochures, mostly tracts, yearbooks (with calendars & days texts), mid-week meetings (Kim's including the new stuff), talks, forms and the list goes on. I'm disabled & got nothing to do...so this gives me something to do.
  • Bruisedandbleeding12
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    I'd love to get just the art work from the Live Forever book. That thing had some fucked up shit in it.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bruisedandbleeding12:

I will send you a pm and give you our email address. There are 30 or more libraries which can help fill up all of your requests and help you with your project.

Barrold Bonds:

I can post the 1982 edition if you would like. It pretty much has the same pictures as the 1989 edition. I didn't post it before because Bruisedandbleeding12 said that he already had that edition.

I'll be right back!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Barrold Bonds:

1982 You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth-PDF

Atlantis!
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Thanks man. I'll have to share some highlights lol

Share this

Google+