Daniel 11:37

by Yizuman 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Daniel 11
    Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

I'm leaving this up for interpretation.

This verse is speaking of the coming anti-christ and it gives a bit of some detail about his background....note it states that he will have no desire for women.

So what does that make the anti-christ be???

Yiz

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Bin Laden -- but of course he ahs 4 wives -- though he is very anti-woman

• heathen
    heathen

I never could accept the idea that there is an antichrist on the terms that most religionists seem to think . The term anti christ was common in the times of the first christian congregation and it was defined as unfaithful christians 1 john 2:18 - 19 .That scripture could have been talking about the roman empire . It may very well be talking about the US . who knows?

• BornAgainGirl!
    BornAgainGirl!

Is it really saying that he will have no desire for women? Or is it saying he will not regard his desire for women?

Some think the antichrist is the pope...

Celibacy...

But I too, think there are many antichrists.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Is it really saying that he will have no desire for women? Or is it saying he will not regard his desire for women?

Some think the antichrist is the pope...

Celibacy...

But I too, think there are many antichrists.

Ok, here's my take on what I believe what the anti-christ is (or his sexual orientation will be for the matter and I'm gonna get flamed for this, but that's besides the point) What the Lord has revealed to me in this scripture is that the anti-christ will be a homosexual. Now think about this, there's been a rampant homosexual agenda in the media, newspapers, hollywood and so forth as of late this year. What I think is happening is this.... The world is trying to condition the mind of the masses that homosexuality is "ok" and they're doing that by "coming out of the closet" and gaining acceptance among the population. They are wanting to be viewed as "normal" in any way possible. Celebs been coming out of the closet over the years and dulling the minds of the world population on the homosexual issue to the point that no one is shocked by what they have seen anymore. It would just become an everyday thing to see and would become used to it. So, when the Rapture occurs, the minds of the people won't be as hostile towards a man who will appear as an Savior to the world and be a homosexual. Not only that, I've learned that this man will also be of Jewish descent. The reason I am saying that is because no Jewish person will accept a man as a Messiah who is not of Jewish descent, it just won't happen. So, the anti-christ will have to have a history of a Jewish descent and I believe he will come out from the Tribe of Dan. Now the Tribe of Dan got removed from the list of the 12 tribes of Israel and they got replaced by another Tribe. Why? Because they sinned against God and God forced the Tribe of Dan to hand over their Tribal staff to Joseph and got banned from Israel. The bible calls the Tribe of Dan "The Beast". So whoever appears to the world as the "Savior", he will have proof of his Jewish history, but I think he will omit the part of his family history that he is from the Tribe of Dan because most of the Jewish people already know what his ancesors had done in the past and may not likely accept him. Anyway, I think the Tribe of Dan is wanting revenge against God and Israel because of what had happened to their ancesors long ago and is willing to make a "deal with the devil" so to speak just so they can get the revenge that they want. It's seems likely they will prepare a man to be led by Satan to deceive the world that he's the Messiah that Israel has been long waiting for. He'll be groomed since from birth and prepared for the very day after the Rapture occurs. Most Jewish people, especially in Israel has been exposed to the homsexual agenda for years and even gay Jewish people are becoming accepted from the population of Israel and they're receiving less and less hostilities from them, even from among today's generation of the young. Oh another thing about the Tribe of Dan, after they got banned from Israel, they moved East of Jerusalem and settled to what is now called the Europian Nations. Their descendants have thrived there for many years and I don't think ALOT of them knew what tribe their ancesors was on. I'm pretty sure most of them have forgotten their Jewish history, save alone maybe a handful that is aware of their history passed on from generation to generation. Given from looking at scripture, studying a bit of history, geological history and so forth. Also watching the world events to get a good clue as to what's going on and what the bible may have to say about it. It seems logical to me, given even the fact what Daniel 11:37 has to say about this future anti-christ. Is he alive today? Maybe. He could very well be alive today preparing for his day. He may already be involved in politics. He could also be a member of the United Nations. We'll never know who he is exactly until the right time comes. That's my take and understanding of what he may be all about. Yiz

• Hamas
    Hamas

I had questions like this once.

Then I thought,

Who gives a shit ?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I had questions like this once.

Then I thought,

Who gives a shit ?

Given from a man of Islam, I'm not suprised.

Yiz

• rem
    rem

Um, where does the scripture say it's referring to any anti-christ? That's definitely something you've read into the context.

Also, this is the NIV translation:

37 He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.

rem

• Hamas
    Hamas

Dick head, I'm not a man of Islam.

• heathen
    heathen

I know how we can tell who he is . He will have 666 tatooed on him somewhere and would have been born of a jeckel uhhhhhhh wait a minute that's was the omen movie . You know you should spend more time writing fiction as that is a pretty good piece there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit