Great Trib is Starting!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Just received a text yesterday...lovebombing to return with so called proof of the gt starting...scaremongering at its peak!

"Hey. how are you ? missing you at the meetings. hope you are coping ok during this lockdown. Worried about you!

Scene of this world is changing fast. President of russia putin has called a meeting with other world powers in september to discuss peace and security.This is what the bible says at 1Thessalonians 5:1-4, as a sign of the end/start of GT.

Also check this link another sign of leading upto GT

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/10/united-nations-is-coming-for-your-religion/

1Corinthians 7:31 'Those who use the things of the world should not become too attached to them. For this world as we know it will soon pass away 'Please think about getting back to the meetings, I am here if you need to talk/ or need any help. Love you".

What are your thoughts?

I know this is just trying to keep up the FOG .

I call it Bs!

Zing

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

What a piece of crap article Washington Post.

They're all in favor of freedom of religion and equality, but only for themselves.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I would never underestimate the severity of the current crisis. I would also not underestimate the the power and muscle of science to eventually get on top of it.

The one thing that is certain is that whatever the outcome, it won't be influenced by any supernatural power whether sitting on a horse firing burning arrows or whizzing about in some mysterious chariot.

We live or die by the exercise of our own intelligence and resources. There are no guarantees that the human race will survive, We seem to be doing our best for it not to, the truth is though that it's in no one's hands but our own.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Well said SlidinFast

Zing

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Great tribulation, my eye. Did they remember anything about the Spanish flu, polio, or the Plague? Those were far worse, both in terms of numbers infected and numbers of people killed or left severely incapacitated. From what I have seen, very few healthy people are being left permanently disabled from this (unlike polio), and the death rate is well below Spanish flu, let alone the plague. Given enough time, an asymptomatic version of coronavirus will spread, partially immunizing the whole population from this--or it will be more like the other 4 coronavirus strains that merely give you colds.

But, if they keep pushing this rubbish from the bible, we will soon lose our freedom. Not just in one country--worldwide. That is what the bible is about--a curse on the whole earth. Create the pandemic, wait for a reaction demanding hard quarantines and loss of freedom to fight it, then impose full communism that will be far worse than the virus (and I am actually more afraid of the communism than the virus. I am even more afraid of communism than I am of the panic and fights that will break out when supplies run out, which is going to be worse than the virus in of itself.) And the bible gives them the energy to carry this out. Dump the bible, stop going to those coronavirus breeding places called churches, and cut yourself from this. You might still get the virus, but at least your energy will go toward healing instead of toward bringing us all communism.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

"Millions now living will...................................................................continue to live until they die!

just saying!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

missing you at the meetings ?

what meetings would those be ?

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Are you sure it wasn't" missing your money " hope you are ok

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

WASH, RINSE, REPEAT

Ecclesiastes 1:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 What has been will be again,

what has been done will be done again;

there is nothing new under the sun.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@Stanlive.. the jokovroom meetings, ofcourse.Twice a week I get my personal invite to log into their meetings.

No more handcuffs for me! I am no part of that world anymore!

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit