How are awake JWs going to deal with the life and death, Dual Power of Suicide, no blood card issue?

by Island Man 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    ToesUp: Excellent
  • Giordano
    Giordano

I would tell the brother. My lawyer handles my wills and legal documents. Would you like his phone number?

That's the perfect answer!

Or you could say "in this state it's against the law to mandate or assist a person to commit suicide."

"But we are not doing that we simply want it for our records."

"Are you personally ready to be sued by my relatives and close family members who see that card as nothing more then an official suicide note? "

Edit to add: Wasn't it the Nazis who kept a record of every person they killed in the concentration camps out of some sick need to keep track of every person they did this to? Weren't those obedient German's hung after the war?

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

ToesUp:

Thats a great suggestion, particularly since you could explain you feel that end of life and matters of will are of a legal nature and be confined as such.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    There's a sister in my hall who Carrie's around a no blood on her car key ring really making it obvious she's against blood. She also goes to the doctor twice a week to have her blood drained and cleaned because her kidneys no longer work. Little does she know 15 years ago or so i believe that this was against the rules and she was supposed to die.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit