More boring baby stuff and wife's first birthday

by Darkknight757 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

OMG dark knight I too had premature twins so I understand a little of what you are going through.

please let **nothing get between you and the safe delivery of your sweet baby and LIFE of your wife and little one**. You, of course, have totally done all the right things, and if baby needs blood so be it. Sadly relationships with parents in this situation take a back seat for now.

I hope with all my heart things go well, make SURE your wife bed rests as much as possible . Lets hope the delivery doesn't take place for another 4 weeks to be safe. I guess you know all the in's and outs by now, I'm sure the doctors have informed you.

Please please take care of YOU and your wee family and keep us informed as much as u are able, or feel like of course.Be assured our thoughts and love are with you.

XXXXXXXX💓💓💓

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

She is getting steroid injections for development. Now we are in a semi private room and only monitoring baby once every 8 hours. Dopplers will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Basically they are keeping an eye on blood flow. At the moment there is negative blood flow to the baby and that will probably not improve. Once they deem the baby is at risk they will perform a C-section. Baby is laying transverse and slightly breech at the moment. Hopefully we will be able to get a few more days out of this pregnancy.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

oh my, my thoughts are totally with you ( am in UK btw). Oh I so hope you can get some more time for the baby inside mum but as you say once baby is not safe inside, or rarther not being oxygenated and/or nourished inside then they of course have to care for the child outside the womb...it happened with us because one of my boys wasn't growing, like yourselves poor placenta.

I wish you all the very best, do keep us posted. This is perhaps one of the most traumatic things anyone can go through and I hope YOU have someone to offload on...anyone...as you are having to be the strong one right now, I know it's a tough time for Dads.😥XXX

• zeb
    zeb

hugs to you ...three.

• longgone
    longgone

💜 Hugs and good thoughts to all.💜

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit