WT is lying about the actual publisher numbers

by JustHuman14 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

I left WT, 18 years ago. Never thought that I would have witness such a massive doctrinal and structure changes as well. I find it hard to recognize that religion.

What I can tell, like all of ex JW's is that WT going down.

Their corporate Directors know it. JW's are leavng by huge numbers. You can see it from ex Jw's YouTube activists and the new stories that are uploaded. You can see it from the Kingdom hall crash videos, the JW's who are attending to the meetings are not many and halls are half empty, and baptisms you only see a handful JW's to get baptized and most of them 10 year old kids. The selling of KH all over the world, just in Germany they sold the last few years 310 kingdom halls, and this are official numbers. They are not 8 millions world wide. WT is lying how many members they have world wide. It is another game by the GB, which apparently they are making fool of themselves, through JW broadcast. They are completely uneducated idiots, and they are exposing themselves to the public. Their arrogance and stubbornness to keep the 2 Witness rule, in regards with child abuse is speeding up the fall of the WT. The Australian Royal Commission, W5 documentary, Leah Remini with the latest documentary, the massive amounts they are paying for lawsuits and the negative attention they are receiving from the media, it shows that the days of this evil cult are numbered

• zeb
    zeb

310 kh sold off? wow!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

WT lies about anything which questions/challenges its claim of being "God's organization on earth".

JW's are warned that the internet & media only present lies about them. The faithful slave-masters in Warwick also forbid JW's from researching & discussing the org's teachings and doctrines. (Sept. 2007 KM - Question Box)

Acceptance without question is mandatory for all JW's - and any potential recruits.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

It would be great if a higher up one day will defect with documented proof of the lying and corruption. That certainly would speed up the demise.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The higher ups have it too good to leave on their own.....'to whom will they go'....for all the perks they enjoy.

They only leave when they are personally attacked from within .......like Ray Franz.

These guys will stick around until a mob of pissed off JW's throws them out......... or federal marshals arrest them.

The GB is on a collision course with reality.

• Half banana
    Half banana

I wonder how many of the governing body are PIMO?

Yes they are all as thick as thieves and have blind loyalty in their DNA so how could any one of them defect?

As a financial strategy only one of them, the first one and only he, would be able to spill the beans and get a financial reward by a block buster book revealing the nasty cult just before it sinks below the horizon in the 21st century. This could be done to great applause and respect from the ever growing army of ex-JWs.

So trembling and as yet undecided GB member: take courage and DO IT! .........you will become our life-long hero!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

And queue Morpheus' rebuttal in three... two... one...

:smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seriously, though... I think the thread title is probably true.

They've demonstrated dishonesty about damn near everything else... why not membership numbers and "growth"?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Me thinks that the wt is also counting all the "invisible" publishers. That way, "overlapping numbers" help us to 'clearly' see that Armageddon is "just around the corner"!

just saying!

• sparky1
    sparky1

Who knows with these jokers? Maybe individual carts are now counted as 'publishers'. They might be considered as some type of 'silent witnesses'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit