WATCHTOWER SCAM? WTWR NYSE

by biblexaminer 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    mynameislame: Note their web page is http://watchtowerdocuments.org/ which appears to be an exjw site?
    Phone number search turns up
    St George Hotel
    100 Henry St
    Brooklyn, NY 11201

Yes. If you refer back to the fourth post on this thread, biblexaminer has already phoned them.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Curiouser and curiouser.

Keep up the good work all you apostate sleuths, we need to find out just how deep this rabbit hole runs. I have been doing a bit of my own detective work and I am finding threads leading back to WT that are just as someone else has said - bizarre.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    sparrowdown: I am finding threads leading back to WT that are just as someone else has said - bizarre.

Yes, some of the connections are bizarre.

When I was exploring down one rabbit hole, I discovered a company owned by a JW -Guenther Reibling (Lorenz's brother) - that, like the company under discussion in this thread, was also concerned with the biofuel market.

Funny thing is, that company morphed into a marijuana growing company - still owned by Reibling.

"Biofuel" --->>> marijuana.

Makes sense. ;)

• zeb
    zeb
    "ah what a web they do conceive for those about them to deceive."
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

OC - I followed one lead and wound up at the Tavistock Institute of all places - craaazy stuff huh!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Yeah, Sparrow. I feel like Alice in Wonderland sometimes.

Down the rabbit hole we go...it gets pretty nuts - it makes your head explode at times.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Funny thing is, that company morphed into a marijuana growing company - still owned by Reibling.

"Biofuel" --->>> marijuana.

Henry Ford built his first model-T vehicle to run on hemp bio-fuel. The car was also constructed from hemp.

Off topic.... Carry on.

• Listener
    Listener
    The Governing Body members should initiate a private audit into the whole of the operations of the Watchtower Society but I don't think they can, they have no authority having resigned from the Board in 2000.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I can't prove it, but I think that the WTBTS is owned by a shadow group. Tax free Xianity is a great way to stupify and control a population while laundering money.

Just think of all the upper levels of Goverment ding-dongs who are Bible thumpers. What are these Senators, Congressmen and even Presidents doing for humanity? Why can't we progress? Who keeps getting in the way? XIANS for the most part.

Whoever this group is, ( IF it exists ) they can let the WTBTS shrivel and die when it has outlived its usefulness. They won't have to if the WTBTS can be salvaged, but what if they cost more than they take in?? The RCC is too big to sacrifice, but the WTBTS isn't.

The Xian Hydra has many, many heads.

DD

• brandnew
    brandnew

More shenanigans 😂😂😂😂😂

Mad Puppy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit