California Electrician Dies After Falling 53 Stories...Possible JW and Suicide?

by JW GoneBad 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-construction-worker-falls-from-l-a-high-rise-hits-cars-dies-20160317-story.html

Social media is saying that this individual was a Jehovah's Witness. Can someone from the Southern California area confirm this. They are saying this was not work related...but suicide.

• Simon
    Simon

Very sad for the family and the people involved.

The description I read made it sound like a suicide - they had a 6-9 foot wall round the work perimeter and he wasn't supposed to be above the 3rd level.

Tragic.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Very sad indeed. Read an article where the father ,Vance Sabbatino, is quoted as saying that his son was suffering from depression.
  • throwaway42
    throwaway42
    Can confirm, grew up with him and family.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you throwaway42 for confirming.

Someone had mentioned in social media that he'd been d'fd twice while at the same time battling with depression. At the time of his death he'd been reinstated and tried to maintain an active state. Is it possible that he may have been facing a third kangaroo court for whatever 'sin' and decided that enough was enough! It goes without saying that WT's disfellowshipping and shunning policy and the possibility of facing another d'fing may have played a major role in pushing him over the edge!

I find this poor individual's death very sad indeed! Sorry to family and friends who knew him. God...please damn the WTBTS!

• zeb
    zeb
    I extend my condolences. Whatever the reason for the fall its a terrible way to die.
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov
    When you read main news story's they are 1 out of 10 JW related , a background related. Suspectst elders were JW, etc.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

The sad fact is suicides are not confined to J.W.`s , it is a worldwide scourge on humanity .( I hope that was the right word )

Far too many people take their own life and from all walks of life in what we refer to as civilized affluent country`s

Why is that ?

Their has to be real money ,real programs ,real participation by Governments to tackle this , before it becomes completely unmanageable .

smiddy

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That's how the zombie apocalypse starts isnt it?

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit