Governing Body members will no longer be with us on earth during ''the great tribulation''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Jehovah, by means of his Holy Spirit, will magically transport the governing assholes to an undisclosed location; possibly in outer space and possibly in Sheol, where they will be luxuriously sheltered while the rank and file brothers throughout the earth will struggle to survive. Let us rejoice that Jehovah has made this loving provision for the Bride of His Son."

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I don't think they're talking about the rapture, they're actually saying "Armageddon will come after the last one of us died" - this is similar to the promise in the pre-1990's that all 144,000 would have to die first before Armageddon, then it became noo light that the 144,000 weren't yet fully collected but that it wouldn't really matter whether or not they were alive (people were basically "slowing down" until the old bread-eater in the hall bit the dust).

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I don't think they're talking about the rapture, they're actually saying "Armageddon will come after the last one of us died

I read it as they are still alive ( still on earth, not in their graves) and gathered to heaven ( raptured )

14 During the great tribulation, a change will take place regarding the brothers who take the lead on earth. At some point, all anointed ones who are still on earth will be gathered to heaven to share in the war of Armageddon.

Matthew 24: 31 And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.

• waton
    waton
    the promise in the pre-1990's that all 144,000 would have to die first before Armageddon, AM
    At some point, all anointed ones who are still on earth will be gathered to heaven to share in the war of Armageddon. RR

This is a false prophecy contradicting Jesus in Math. where he said in other words, that

This generation, will not die (ergo go to heaven), until all these things take place, including the final destruction.

The anointed are not the generation. the wicket are. so:

could the anointed of wt be the wicked? they say so themselves in so many words.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

All I can say to that "headline" here is.............THE SOONER, THE BETTER!

• James Jack
    James Jack

So send all your unrighteous riches to us now!!!!

• waton
    waton

Since The GB has declared themselves and fellow partakers to be future co-rulers with Christ, a small detail awaits them on the way there, revealed in Revelation 20. , a revival of the death penalty, by a sharp instrument. once used in London. seat of the 7st and last king.

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

I always thought these articles that focused on the so called anointed were pointless. By their own admission and logic, the so called little flock makes up less than .1% of all witnesses, at the last count they acknowledged. Thats about 8k anointed to 8 million dubbes.

So they are writing study articles that they think apply to less than a percent of their readership.... pointless.

Now that im out i se eit for what it is: self aggrandizing, self promoting shit. Its also a power trip to make the rank and file study about them, telling them things that they think only apply to them and, in effect, make the rank and file stare on and admire their privilege.

Asshats.

• a watcher
    a watcher

There are about 20,000 partakers and they need to be spiritually fed just like the other sheep.

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

😂😂😂😂😂😂

they stopped counting the ‘mentally troubled’. You are not keeping up.

also it makes no difference to my point. Even your number is .25%

my point stands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit