OFF TO GERMANY

by Yerusalyim 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

The US Army is sending me to Germany today...YEA! Anyone in the Heidelberg region?

Sorry I haven't been posting much, work and the Knights of Columbus have kept me QUITE busy.

Back from Germany around the 19th, off to Indiana to see my daughter after that. Back in circulation by the end of the month.

God Bless

Yeru (aka Mike)

• Hamas
    Hamas

Have fun !

Here is a picture of that region. Looks nice !

alt

• freedom96
    freedom96

Have a good time!

• Panda
    Panda

Mike, You look just like those Germans so you'll fit right in! Long Life, Therese (Panda)

"Our day will come old friend. Just not today."

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

so glad you are going to Germany. My husband's father was stationed in Hanau when he was in High School back in the 80's. He would go back in flash, he loved it. I also found out I lost a young man who I used to know in Baghdad a couple of days ago. I worry about all those I know and don't know over there, including you.

I am a member of the Confraternity of the Rosary and I add all our troops every decade to my list.

Ravyn

• shamus
    shamus

Have a good trip Mike and stay safe!

Shamus

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Have a good and safe trip.

D.E.

• Navigator
    Navigator

Be sure and have a schnitzel while you are there along with German potatoes. You will love the food and the beer. The Germans are a lot more friendly if you try to speak their language.

• JH
    JH

Have a nice trip Yeru. While you're there, have a couple of German beers.

Auf Wiedersehen!

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Looks like a nice place to visit no doubt - be safe and enjoy!

regards,

Jason

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit