What Were You or Someone You Knew Counseled For That Was Ridiculous?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

Anony mous

What two consenting MARRIED adults do in their own home should be no clergymans business.

• minimus
    minimus

Ahh, blowjobs while married…question is did they counsel you about it because the wife wasn’t involved?🤭😎

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, how did they know you got blowjobs?

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

I took part as a musician to a "new year concert", as you can see in Vienna each first of January.

An elder explained me that I was a support of the world of the Devil because celebrating the new year was an association with demons.

I tried to explained that it was the same that an "autumn concert" or un "summer concert", where nobody was "celebrating" autumn ou summer... It was just the "moment of new year"... He answered I would be disfellowship if I would participate again. It wasn't necessary... I left them all 3 days after and was never back again.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

- When my sister passed away, two elders came to my house and asked me not to use this as an excuse to talk to my disfellowshipped mother.

- I went to a restaurant to talk with a disfellowshipped member of my family to discuss family matters. Someone in the family told the elders and they sat down with me to talk about it, warning me not to do it again.

• minimus
    minimus

Yet!!!! If the disfellowshipped mom lived there, you could talk like normal family members do.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@minimus: No, this somehow got out because we were quite open with some friends and some of this information somehow travelled. So we were eventually counseled on 'using our body parts for proper things' or some such non-sense.

Quite interesting, I'm in no way uneasy about talking about stuff like that, even back then to the elders, so we had a broad discussion about things that were and weren't allowed in the bedroom. The elders were quite embarrassed about the 'breadth' of my knowledge, some things that the Watchtower just doesn't cover for some reason.

After I quit the JW's I eventually joined some member-only clubs (eg. The Crucible in Washington, DC) to explore that area a bit further .

• minimus
    minimus

I suspect it would be easy to give the elders an earful. Some men would be what a lucky guy while others will be horrified. Lol

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

My wife's friend was counciled for getting a bikini wax.

It was only a big deal because a KH Karen overheard it in a conversation and felt that she had a duty to keep the congregation clean ... and hairy.

• minimus
    minimus

Mmm, lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit