searching

by dogisgod 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@zeb When I was an active Witness, I can truly say that the happiest moment in an assembly was when the drama... ended.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Here's the entire video series with no commentary:

https://youtu.be/gCk2XbJukIs

• Chook
    Chook

This cult indoctrination inflicted on children needs an Governmental inquiry so these kids can be saved. These videos is what will bring those with doubts to the fore , they scream cult , I want to see the sequel to the bunker video ,then I think we can bow before the golden Warwick Calf . Seriously is sad childhood.

• compound complex
    compound complex

There are many threads on this forum re: JW children being taught to sidestep the truth regarding their stand on education. In the search box, enter lying in child custody cases.

Direct and Cross-Examination Questions in Child Custody Cases

WTB&TS, page 42

"Be careful that they [JW children being questioned] don't get the impression that they are in a demonstration at the circuit assembly, when they would show that the first things in life are service and going to the Kingdom Hall. Show hobbies, crafts, social activity, sports, and especially plans for the future.

"Be careful they don't all say that they are going to be pioneers. Plans can be trade, getting married and having children, journalism, and all kinds of other things. Maybe you can show an interest in art and the theatre. They must be clean, moral, HONEST, but with interests you would expect from other young people." [emphasis added]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit