The Governing Body KNEW CSA was happening at Bethel

by Newly Enlightened 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Kim & Mike:

They should lock all of them up! Maybe jail is too good for them!

Atlantis!

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

And this is only one of the cases lined up, I think heard somewhere that they are facing 29 cases.

Burn baby burn!

RB

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

A. Her mom was never sober enough for her to tell her?

B. Her real dad was not part of her life for her to tell him?

C. Never went to the police?

D. Was losch even in n.y. at this time?

I hope this isn't frivolous that ruins all the legitimate lawsuits

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The cult is so full of shit heads and ass hats. I want to live to see it totally collapse.

• grassyknoll07
    grassyknoll07

Recently met Bill Briggs in Ecuador. Still serving as an Elder; remarried. Has a pretty big instagram presence.

ecua_gringo

• DNCall
    DNCall

nowwhat: You pose some really valid questions. Likely, an amended complaint or complaints will be filed by Hines. Questions like yours help Hines to refine her amended complaint. Zalkin has had a lot of experience with these types of matters and I would think it unlikely that he would file a frivolous complaint. What is irresponsible though is for the OP to treat the allegations in the complaint as established fact before the GB responds, before any amended complaint(s), before discovery and before pre-trial motions. We may never know the facts of this case should a confidential settlement be reached. What I find interesting is that defendant Watchtower of New York, as far as the court docket shows, has not filed any responsive papers. They are way past the statutory deadline to do so and have not attempted to request an extension in which to respond.

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar

Grassy Knoll… he still is serving as an elder? Has he been contacted about this case? I looked on Instagram, he appears to be obsessed with children in all his pictures. It’s really disturbing.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I can't understand why so many posters use abbreviations. Not everyone on this board knows what you are talking about .

What is CSA?

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Calcium sulfoaluminate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit