This is beyond FUBAR!

by Stan Conroy 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lawrence
    lawrence

Stan - Many apologies - going back on the medications, as has been recommended. RAZOR, once again the peacemaker, you're right, acronyms can be confusing. First dose has almost kicked in.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Thanks Lawrence. No hard feelings here.

Stan

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Mark: thanks for that link, and the army jargon.

It doesn't surprise me that this acronym has army/military roots.

When I saw the movie: FUBAR, the loose interpretation for most metalheads/potheads was, as I had indicated above. I guess it was changed to suit the time.

Thanks Mark, that was good, and the accompanying link.

• lovinglife
    lovinglife

The first time I ever heard of FUBAR was when Kurt Russell said it to Sylvester Stallone in the movie "Tango and Cash" "F*cked Up Beyond All Recognition"

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

The term FUBAR was used a lot in "Saving Private Ryan" too. The soldiers kept saying it, and the young soldier couldn't figure it out until near the end of the movie.

Stan

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

A simple prayer:

By Aluminutty

Jehovah:

I come before you in supplication, dear Lord, that you may find it with in your infinite power and gracious wisdom to allow the American people to see the light. Please dear Lord of lords, giver of life, creator of all that is good, please allow the weak minded, the gullible, the disenfranchised horde -- including, but not limited too: Gary Coleman, a toothless cocktail waitress from Reno, my mother-in-law, mary K, the Toledo Mud Hens, the religious right, and anyone else you wish, to wake from their self-imposed morphine drip of reality TV and ‘let the sunshine in”.

Please, Lord, you have made countless miracles manifest: you’ve parted the Red Sea for Moses, bourn Noah and his family upon the churning tumult that was the great flood, you have even allowed America to be blessedly free of David Hasselhoff these past few years………………. I know it is with in your reach, therefore, to grant this one simple request:

PLEASE ALLOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO VOTE THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION OUT OF OFFICE IN NOVEMBER OF 2004.

Thank you God.

Your humble servant in the worldly wide-eyed work.

Bob.

PS:

Could you send me a box of fresh-off-the-conveyer Crispy Cream glazed donuts, they are sooooooooooooooooooo darn yummy?

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

LOL!!

• mustang
    mustang

If it's REALLY bad we used F***ed Up Beyond All Recognition!!!! Military origin, but should be a MIL-STD

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit