Leaked - Video tape inside Watchtower HQ of protest Nov 5, 2017

by Listener 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Even if it's just security footage, it got out somehow. Pretty cool. I wonder who leaked it.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Shows more people there then the apostates videos did. And yes there are awake members in the inside. Just love it, imagine what’s its going to be like in a few years when the organizers of these events are better organized.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

I'll bet the town of Warwick is so excited that the JW's Headquarters is there. Great neighbors.

And that's pretty pompous naming the road king's highway or whatever.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

This is no security footage... you can clearly see that it was handheld and you can hear the camera operator on the radio. Also, the pictures were clearly aimed at identifying individuals. Whether that was for DFing purposes or just in case things turned violent and the pics were needed as evidence.

One of my friends was at that protest. I don't see his face on the video but he told us just last week that his mom informed him everyone in his former congregation knows he was there.

• waton
    waton

That was amateurish camera work, perhaps taken without wt authorisation. that is why could get past "security" to Russia with love.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Thanks for sharing Listener!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit