Prediction: What Will Happen To Trump Now That Biden Will Be President?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think he will have to deal with the Attorney General of New York amongst other things. I do think he will not simply go away quietly .

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Not sure if you realized, Civil War just broke out at the Capitol.

A recent study had this to say:

Registered voters

40% believes there was fraud, sufficient to influence the election (I have seen fraud or I believe the first hand reports or I believe the videos of fraud)

35% believes there was fraud, insufficient to influence or with inconclusive proof (I believe it happened, but it can't be done at sufficient scale or I believe because of second hand sources)

17% believes there is no proof of fraud

9% unsure there was sufficient proof of fraud

When 75-84% of a population believes there was fraud, you have a problem, you have less than 25% of people willing to fight against that notion.

Do you personally know ANYONE that voted for Biden? I'm not overtly political in my day-to-day life, I work at an extremely left-wing institution so I know a few people, but it is a minority, and I live in a Deep Blue State in a College Town and most of my family and associates, including myself are or were Democrats. The only people that voted for Biden are the rich elitists (those with MD and/or PhD as a suffix).

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

Let's see what happens after the riot. He might have other issues to deal with before he leaves office.

• TD
    TD

We're definitely living in interesting times. The live feed of today's joint session was interrupted about 20 minutes ago because Trump supporters have apparently stormed the Capitol building

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

After a few months pass by, Mr. Trump will finally sit down to relax in one of his la-Z-y Boy recliners. Melina will bring him a glass of wine and sit on his lap. Right when things start heating up the door bell will ring. Both Mr. Trump and Melina will get up to answer the door.

They will open the Door and;

https://images.theage.com.au/2014/10/16/5885842/main.jpg

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves

@Pistolpete,

That was hilarious. I was not expecting to see that.

• minimus
    minimus

They will want Trump’s head now. He instigated it as far as they are concerned. Of course when Antifa and Black Lives Matter were burning down buildings and destroying everything in sight, these people were called peaceful protesters. Most of these protesters seem to be peaceful too so I can’t see the media complaining.... yeah right.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Sorry, storming the doors of the Capitol building and rooting through desks in the Senate is not peaceful.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The country has never been more divided since the civil war. The demographic lines were more clean then. Now it would be harder it would be county against county. I see a lot of Tim McVeigh in the years to come. They may not be as successful but on both sides I see terrorist acts. Both sides have beat the drums for this. There is no healing if the press does not stop lying. When the Burn Loot Murder was rioting it was "mostly peaceful" When the right does it its a mob and riots. The press is as much to blame for where we are as anyone. They lie and manipulate.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@GrreatTeacher - according to the media and the Democrat far-left (but I repeat myself), burning down a church and people storming and subsequently chaining themselves in the Capitol building was "peaceful protest". There were occasions where our congress critters literally had to step over protesters to get to their offices and meetings. Nobody kicked them out, the National Guard wasn't called, the DC mayor called it a "federal issue" and refused to deploy any form of policing.

If they can redefine a word, they can't be angry when it gets used against them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit