Seriously....We have to start attacking this cult!!! Enough is enough!!

by DATA-DOG 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I propose that we make Pintrest accounts and start openly challenging this crap.

Seriously.... Any suggestions? This crap cannot be left unchallenged. I don't care if it feeds some persecution complex, that will always exist and it shouldn't stop the cult BS from being challenged.

DD 👿

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Caleb and Sophia's road to paradise is the name of the game. Just in case you can't read it.

DD 😑

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Don't worry... us worldlies would look at that and go to the next post.

If any were pious enough to buy it, they'd just need to look at a few of the theories mentioned like Jesus not being God and OH! IF 1914 is mentioned?... it would end up being conversation about what JWs REALLY believe at the next church meeting. Everyone would be up in arms and more knowledgeable then. :)

• Sabin
    Sabin
    What do you suggest?
  • Grey Goose
    Grey Goose

Haha, WTF? A board game? You seriously couldn't make this shit up.

This religion is killing itself. Maybe that's part of the "master plan" they keep talking about.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, let's just make Pinterest accounts. You can be totally anonymous. Just search for JW stuff and leave comments.

Take this dumb game, for instance. How about this comment, "Awesome! Do you draw cards like in Monopoly? What happens when you get the "Organ Transplants = Canabalism", or "Uh-oh! The Royal Commission is calling!"?? Is there a New light card for emergencies??"

DD

• talesin
    talesin
    I rarely post on my facebook about JW at all, but a couple of times a year, I will share a bit of crazy with my friends. This will be my first of 2016.

My Xtian friends will most likely say WTF? And my fellow atheists will be laughing. Thanks, I needed to do something this week. Reading about another victim of this DEATH CULT, 25 years old! I can't take any more. I just can't. xx tal
  • the comet
    the comet
    I don't have Pinterest, or any other social media account other than Twitter. I can tell you from experience, even just asking a Jw a question will 99% of the time get you blocked instantly.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Chillax. It worked for getting the Mormon numbers up.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    Is it actually real, come from the Borg, how much are they charging? These poor kids can they not have normal games like snap, frustration, monopoly or connect four any more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit