Sign at gilead graduation

by Gorbatchov 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

You know, i'm not such a conspiracy thinker. But why do they display this sign / symbol at the background? With some litle imagination it is a freemason sign. Why?

G.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

It's clearly meant to represent something, I just can't tell what. The first thing that comes to mind is Russell's pyramidology. It's stylistic, it doesn't have to mean anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

• waton
    waton

It is the throw of the 2 dice in foreground question. Good luck with that. to distract you from the impossible message.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

See the source image

Here is a Freemason symbol! Does it come close to the background sign/symbol? The Watchtower Society could have shown pictures/photos of plants, trees, people, or buildings in the background. They chose this symbol. WHY?

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

They could have chosen a painting of a flower, or a sunset, a serene landscape

or of the imagine PARADISE itself. But, no. Why?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

It's not Freemasonry guys, it just isn't. What else could it represent, if anything?

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

If I remember right, the whole picture shows the same design at the top of the sign. Put together it's just a bunch of squares. Just a boring design probably suggested from a higher up with no imagination.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m with you Gorby I do think it is someones idea of a subtle reference to the Freemasons for whatever reason I don`t know.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

It's a Cult with a nefarious Agenda. Why should anyone be surprised?

Everything the WTBorg.inc does has some meaning. Probably not good.

• waton
    waton

Perhaps this a room that would be used to entertain visitors from Muslim regions, feature in publicity that is aimed there. They rely on geometric shapes to decorate their religious buildings. therefore, so as not to offend, the wt angles, the cubic dice decoration in this religious (Bethel, Gilead) setup.

If this is the Islam room, does wt have one featuring elephants, cattle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit